Chapter 2 Oh lord

My head throbs as I sit up. Wait this isn't my room. This room is a bright red and the large bed is black. I look down to see I am bare . I lay back down and roll over and come face to face with Eric.

Suddenly it all comes back to me. Why I'm naked where I am why I hurt down there.

I scream.

Eric wakes up and sits up and looks at me. His eyes get wide as he thinks about what happened last night.

"Shit", he throws his hands on top of his head still staring at me. "Did we um", I nod my head and cry. I cry because I lost my virginity last night and I don't even love this guy. Also because every part of me hurts and I cheated. "Why are you crying", he asked looking at me werid.

" Bbbbecause I'm not a virgin annnd III cheated also I'm so sore", then I start sobbing. And he just looks at me. "I'm sorry just don't tell anyone and get out like now", he says. I get up and dry my tears.

"Can I borrow some clothes I don't have any",

"Yeah in the closet", I pick out a pair of black skinny jeans and a black tank top and leave slamming the door behind me. What have I done? How could I do this to Tobias? What if he hates me? I just won't tell him. I turn and go down the hall to my aparment. I get out the keys and open the door to Tobias standing shirtless cooking in the kitchen.

"Hey babe where ya been", he turns and walks to me and kisses me.

" I got totally wasted last night and slept at Christinas and Wills ", I blurt not thinking. "Well okay did you have a fun time",.

"Yeah I guess",

"Alright love you",I look into his eyes and say "Love you to",

2 months later

Im late I'm late I'm late. My period has never been late its always right on time! I try to think but I can't . Its the middle of the day but I'm still laying in bed I've been throwing up since 4 this morning cause I have the flu. Tobias left for work an hour ago. I sit up and go to the cabinet to get some pain medicine but the cabinets empty.

"Damn", This means I have to get up and go to the store. I go to my closet and get a black shirt with a white cross on it a hoodie and red cut off shorts. I brush my hair and put it in a ponytail. I leave the apartment and lock the door behind me. As I walk I see Eric he turns and smirks at me I look away like I didn't see  him. I walk till I get to the pharmacy. I go down the shelf till I find what I'm looking for on my way to check out I see rows of pregnancy test. I stop and think I should buy some just in case. I pick out three pregnancy test and check out the lady looks at me werid and says

"Aren't you a little young", For some reason I get really mad .

"Why don't you shut your mouth and mind your own business okay", She just takes my money and gives me my bag.

I run back to my apartment and go into the bathroom. I set the test on the counter and wait. If I'm pregnant I'll have to tell Eric and Tobias will leave me. What if Eric wants me to get an abortion? What if he tells everybody I'm a slut and the baby isn't his. I look at the test and my heart stops.

Positive

Oh my God! I put my hand over my mouth and start crying. What am I going to do with a baby? What if its more then one? Oh my God. Just then I hear the door open.

"Tris I'm home", its Tobias "Where are you",

I quickly throw the test away and wipe my face . Then I walk out.