Cast of Characters

Laurence Robinson, 40, the father of the family. He is resourceful, capable, and a protective father.

Elisabeth Robinson, 37, the mother. She is very stubborn, and very in-charge, but she has a soft heart and is very hard-working.

Fritz Robinson, 18, the oldest Robinson. Fritz is an emotional wreck after leaving Switzerland. He tries not to show it, but it comes out in his irritability. Everything he says and does shows that he is lonely and having a hard time. Later, he begins to understand people better and becomes a kinder older brother.

Abigail Robinson, 15, the oldest daughter. She is super boy-crazy, but she can be level-headed. Abigail is very smart and knows what to do in a lot of situations.

Jacqueline Robinson, 13, the younger daughter. She's very mischievous and likes to have fun. She's also a bit lonely, which is why she pulls some of her pranks.

Franz Robinson, 8, the youngest Robinson. Franz is just a really cute little guy. He has a big heart and bright dreams.

Turk, the family's dog. This dog's life is pretty much exclusively about food. He cares for almost nothing else.

Dune, another family dog. She is a dogs dog. (Otherwise known as a people person.) She cares for others and is very observant.

Fangs, a jackal on the island. He's smart, fun-loving, and detail-oriented.

Nip, a monkey. Just a monkey :).

Emily Sorensen, 18, a girl the Robinsons meet. Emily is a very caring person. She has a lot of empathy and a lot of brains. Although we don't know much about her past life, it is clear that recent events were hard on her. She quickly makes friends with both Abigail and Fritz.

Pirate Captain -- Flashback 1

Pirates -- Flashback 1

Little Fritz -- Flashback 2

Little Abigail -- Flashback 2

Little Franz -- Flashback 2

Sloath -- Sloth War

Slooth -- Sloth War

Various Sloths -- Sloth War

Lizard 

Odin the Frog 

Jackal Pups: Sharp, Prongs, Toothy, and Cuddly