Chapter 12

A couple of weeks have passed and I have managed to continuously piss him off by constantly defying him and finding loopholes in his rules or directions.  It was quite fun on my end but not on Zachary's.  So that was a plus, the negative is that he now won't leave me alone at all.  He no joke stands outside of the door while I shower or go to the bathroom or change clothes!  It took me hours of begging to get him to wait outside, he wanted to be in the room when I did those things but I drew the line at that.

I was sitting on the couch reading a book when Artemis entered the room. "Althea!" I heard my sister Artemis say. 

"What." I said. I wasn't particularly happy with them right now, I still can't believe they broke the promise that we all made.

"Please talk to us, Thea.  You're nieces and nephew want to meet you." She said.

"Fine." I said getting off the couch and setting my book down before walking to her.  She took me to a different part of the pack house where I saw five children running around.  

"Three of them are Athena's and two of them are mine.  Amara, Alexia, and Astraea are Athena's triplets which are over there. " She said.

Alexia Left^ Astraea Middle^ Amara Right^

They smiled and waved at Artemis and me before going back to their game. "Then the boy and girl over there are mine.  Their names are Amaryllis and Andrew. Amaryllis looks like her dad while Andrew looks like me.

 Amaryllis looks like her dad while Andrew looks like me

"They're adorable

"They're adorable." I said honestly.  

All of a sudden four the five children ran over to me saying " Auntie Thea!"  Andrew stumbling behind them.  I played with the children for a couple of hours before heading back to the living room to finish my book.  

I walked into the living room to see a pissed Zachary. I sighed and said "What did I do now?"

"You left without telling me!" He yelled.  "Come here!" He continued to yell.  I didn't move and soon he walked towards me.  His fangs went into my neck marking me as his.  All I knew is was I was going to kill him for this tomorrow, but right now I felt like fainting.  So I did.