Chapter 13 - Long Live Alpha Zachary

"Zachary Elias Rockwell! Get your butt over here now!" I yelled.  Zachary ran straight into the open door.  I was seething,  My vision was red as I walked over to him.  "Are you kidding me!! First, you kidnap me! Then you force me to sleep with you! And as the final note, you mark me without permission!  What the heck was going through your brain?! Are you an idiot?!" He started to answer but I cut him off. "No! You don't have the right to talk to me!  I am going to make your life living hell! I promise you that!"

He pushed me to the bedroom wall and whispered in my ear "You do not talk to me that way, Althea.  I own you."

"You don't own Jack, especially not me." I matched the same tone he used. Two could play at that game, and it was a game I had won many times over.

With one last push against the wall, he left before saying "Be prepared to shift within the next week."  I had forgotten about that.  Stupid mark!  Werewolves ruined my life, now I'm going to be one.  I failed mom and dad,  they said to never let them mark me and I got marked.

I sat against the door crying.  I miss you, mom and dad.  I heard a knock on my door. "Thea?" Artemis called.  "Thea, can I talk to you?"  

"Go away!!!!!!" I yelled through my tears.  Normally Artemis would come in, but right now she knew I needed to be left alone for my sanity.  I cried for about 10 minutes in total before I walked to the bookshelf quite apparent over his bed.  I looked through the shelf before I saw a book about Alphas.  I grabbed it from the shelf and laid down on the bed.  I started to read, the book was fascinating.  I did learn that Zachary along with most Alpha's children had a very happy and lavish childhood.

He had had something I had always wanted and here he was acting like a spoiled brat.  The more I looked at his behavior, the more I was glad I didn't have that kind of childhood, it taught me to be a strong independent female.   I looked to see if he had any siblings and he did, a little sister named Leona, who was 19 and a college student studying to become a pack doctor.  Now, this I could use.