The start to a new begining

Your POV

You walk downstairs into the living room only to over hear the normal arguments, or what you thought to be normal. There were many names being thrown that you didn't understand so you stayed away from it. You had been living with the three friends for a wile now and you four had caught up on what had happened after high school, you liked there company. As you walked back in the direction of the arguing males they all looked your direction.
"Hey, Y/N, come here..." Tom said quietly, it was a shock that he actually spoke up, he always seemed so distant to you. You walked over and sit with them a bit confused as to what was going on but Edd pulled a picture off of the side table and pointed to a man in the middle, he had a red hoodie, and slightly spiked hair. You simply nodded.
"Who is he?" You asked as you leaned back in your seet.
"Commie.." Tom scuffed
Edd brushed off Tom's remark and answered you "his names Tord..." You looked confused, why was everyone being so strange?
"Ok.." You nudged the conversation on.
"You might know him as red leader." Edd continued, your eyes widened and you stared at Edd for a second.
"Seriously!?" You stood up in protest, the three before you were in contact with that....that monster!?!
The three nodded and looked away before turning on the TV to watch the children, they didn't say much else and you wanted to know more but you could see it badly pained them, so you didn't push on.
The rest of the day went on as normal, you four ate lunch together and then later on ate dinner. Again nothing had been said, the convention had just...dropped. Everyone seemed stressed and on edge so you couldn't help that a good nights rest would do the house some good. You had finished eating dinner and put your plate in the sink as you walked over to Tom who was siting on the couch, he had his head on his knees and he looked as if he was crying. You walked over and gently placed a hand on his back and he stoped, he looked up at you and smirked.
"Your wanting more information aren't you?" He asked as he sat his legs down onto the floor, his cheeks were pinkish and all puffy, he had definitely been crying. You sat down and placed your hands in your lap as you nodded, "yes, I want to know more about what he did..." You said quietly hoping not to grab the attention of the other two.
"He, hid things from us, lots of things, like a giant robot, his plans to take over the world, as well as....." He paused and looked away, you nudged him a little and he continued.
"As well as the fact that he never was our friend, he only used us..." He said as he sighed.
"I'm sorry," you replied seeing the hurt in his expression, it pained you to see him like this, the two of you had know each other forever, he wasn't normally like this.
"I'm heading to bed!" Edd called from the hallway, you smiled and stood up.
"I think it would be a good idea if we all went to bed, there's a lot of stress Right now" you explained as you stood up and walked to your room.
You slept well for a few hours but you woke up somewhere around midnight.