Left

Your POV

It was the day, the day you were gonna join the red army. You had no idea if this was a bad choice or not, but you knew you wanted to be with red.
You had no idea how tom, Edd, and Matt were gonna feel about this, you just hoped they would not hate you. You knew it was a big task to be a solider in the red army, but from your dream, there looked to be benefits, and good memory's as well.
You walked downstairs just in time for there to be a knock at the door, Edd opened it and gasped at the person in front of him, you knew right away who it was. Tom walked in and practically growled at the door as he saw Tord in its place. You knew this was gonna be bad.
"Well hello old friends," Tord said in his normal Norwegian accent. By now you had grown quite fond of it, it always made your heart skip a beat when his name was mentioned or you heard his voice. Edd stepped out of the way and smiled letting him in.
"Hey Tord," Edd said as he walked over to the couch, Matt was nowhere to be seen, so naturally that means he's looking into a mirror somewhere. Tom crossed his arms and glared at the male in the doorway.
Tord took one more step into the house and walked over to tom and looked at you
"First I have something to address with Tom, I'll talk to you in a minute Y/N" he said and turned his attention to Tom, you walked over and sat on the couch next to Edd. Tom and Tord were talking and from the sound of it, tom was not to happy about his "old friends" arrival.
After a little while of talking Tord walked over to you and smiled,
"Can I talk to you outside?" He asked and walked over to the door, you nodded and followed him. Once you were outside he shut the door behind him.
"I know it's probably too soon, but where are you going to stay?.....join the red army or stay with your friends?" He asked you. You smiled and spoke softly.
"I wanna join the red army sir," he looked taken aback and quite surprised.
"How come?" He asked and you kinda shuffled your feet.
"A few nights ago I, had this crazy....dream and....it just kinda made no sense but...I was in the red army- " he cut off your sentience and giggled.
"You have high hopes kid," he said as he smiled and patted your head. "Ok, say goodbye to your friends, I'll show you to the base." He said as he opened the door for you, you walked inside and said your goodbyes to everyone, except tom, tom refused to talk to you. You walked back outside and Tord walked in front of you, he led you down the side walk and into one of the parks in the town, there was a small walking trail in the woods and you followed him off the path a little ways. After a few minutes you could make out the shape of a building hidden among the trees, it was well hidden and it obviously was not supposed to be found by others. You brushed off the fear you felt and followed your new leader inside, it was nothing like your dream. The hallways were normal hallways, but in the front of the base there was a little courtyard area, there was a fountain and some benches, it looked nice you had to say. When you got inside you followed him down a few hallways and eventually came to a door, he knocked on it and a shorter male opened the door, he had a cigarette in his mouth and a bandage over one of his eyes.
"Y/N this is Paul, and pat is somewhere you already know him." He said, Paul smiled and waved. You smiled back.
After a small shat with them Tord walked you to where you would be staying, you had an empty room, all that was there was a bed and a dresser.
"He rest is for you to decorate, this is your room now," he said, you smiled and thanked him, it was quite nice, besides the lack of decorative items, but you thought that could all be bought in time. You stayed in your room for a little while before there was a knock at your door, you walked over and opened it. Pat was standing in the doorway with a red army uniform in his arms, "hey, boss told me to bring you this, and I wanted to say hi as well, "  he said giggling, you smiled up at Him and nodded,
"Thank you Patryk," you said and took the uniform from him.
"Oh also, new recruits don't do anything around the base for about the first four days, if you need help finding anything ask me or Paul," he smiled and waved good bye. You could already tell it was gonna be nice in the red army.

-._.-Time skip (three days later) -._.-

Your POV (still)

You just woke up and the hallways were flooded with people all running about. They were all frantically trying to get around. You didn't understand why until you saw pat, he walked into the base with a limp Paul in his arms, you ran over to him and looked at Paul, he had been shot! But he was ok, or would be anyways.
You looked around confused and pat told you to wait there was he took Paul to the infirmary.
A few minutes later pat joined you in the hall, things had died down and gotten quite.
"What happened?!" You asked, you were quite scared, you had only Been here three days and someone already got shot!
"Pau and Red leader were having a meeting and, tom came in......he found bosses office and shot him once and Paul twice.. They are both expected to be ok though," he said looking down at his feet.
You had no idea what to think or do, three days in and Tom trys to kill Tord.....this is gonna be a nightmare...

AUTHORS NOTE!
Thank you guys so much for 1K reads! I never thought I would even get 500 reads but you guys proved me wrong, I hope you liked this chapter I'll try to update more often. Don't forget to vote for my stories and follow me!😊