Traitor

Your POF

You woke up in your leaders arms, the memories of the battle the prior day were faded compared to the night before. He was still laying there on the hard wood floor of his office, his bandages stained with dry blood and his lips drawn into a smile, something that was rare to see of the battle wounded Norwegian. The window was still open and the Curtains were pulled back letting the sunlight drown the center of the room in its warm rays. Tord, your leader looked so peaceful. There was a quiet knock at the door.

"Come in, it's unlocked," you said quietly to who ever waited on the other side. The door creeped open and in its place stood Pat.

"I have something to report, I'm sorry for interrupting..." He looked down a bit sad, he had a few bandages here and there but his wounds were not deep. You shook you head and gently nudged Tord,

"Tord? Wake up....pat needs you sir," he groggily sat up and held his arm close to his body, he had been shot in the chest, left leg and the right arm, he was lucky to be alive. He looked at you and then around the room, it took him a little wile to notice pat but you guessed he was still in pain so he was more focused on that.

"What?" He asked as he tried to get up, you immediately placed a hand on his shoulder and had him sit back down, he was wincing in pain from the pressure he had put on his leg.

"There's someone here to see you," pat said as he stepped to the side, as he did so a shorter figure stepped in to take his place. The shorter figure had what looked to be black eyes, a blue hoodie, checkered shoes and spiked hair. Pat exited the room and Tord grabbed your arm as he moved closer to you.

"W-what do you wa-" Tord was cut short by the blue hooded males voice.

"We want you to stop killing people commie!" He yelled as he stepped closer to you and Tord, Tord looked like he was about to jump up and slap the other male, when the shorter man stepped further into the room you couldn't help but stare at who you knew as Tom. His appearance was the exact same, and you now felt more threatened by him now that you were on the opposing side. You once knew him as a friend. But now that your in the red army you couldn't tell if he was friend of foe.

"You traitor!!" He yelled at you, as he took another step into he room, "we told you to avoid him! Yet hear you are, and your more than just a soldier?!" His eyes had shifted to a dark purple and a few areas around his arms and legs shifted color changing to a black. You knew about this side of him, and you were not scared of it, until now. All you knew was protect your leader, he was in no condition to be hurt.....again.