First day on the job!

Today was your first day on the job as a red army soldier, you were kind of looking forward to it honestly, it seemed interesting. Tord had given you the location of the base and so you walked there early in the morning. As you started to approach the well hidden building there was a rustle of leaves behind you. You didn't bother to turn around because the clink of keys gave away the fact that it was Tord.
"Why did you recruit me?" You asked, he walked up next to you and matched his pace with yours
"I had been watching you every once and a wile and you are quite the skilled fighter," he said, you didn't know if this was a compliment or if it meant you were gonna meant more work. If he knew you were a skilled fighter that means he was watching that day...

FLLLLAAAAAASSH-BAAAAAAACK

"Hey kid!" Someone had yelled from behind you, you turned to look at who was there and you saw a young kid being held at gun point by some older boys. They turned slightly and noticed your gaze, one of them started to laugh as the taller of the three walked up to you.
"What do you want?" You asked as the tallest approached
"We should be asking you that, kitten~" he said as he roughly poked you.
"Back off!" You yelled at him and smacked his hand away. He smirked and the male with the gun pointed it at you.
"What you gonna do?~" he asked you as he smirked and cocked it.
"Nothing.." You responded, he smirked and held the gun down to his side as he turned back to the younger male in front of him. You saw your chance and dashed over to the guy with the gun and knocked it out of his hand. He retaliated quickly and grabbed your wrist and pulls you close.
"Just what do you think your doing!" He snarled, the other two men ran off as the smaller was on the ground crying, you didn't really know how to answer so you tried to remove your hand from his grasp but as soon as he noticed your actions his grip tightened.
"What's right," you responded, you knew fighting wasn't right but protecting the kid was, he turned and stood in front of the male as he went to throw a punch at you, you ducked and pulled your arm free from his grasp when he wasn't focused on keeping you still. He tried to throw another Punch but you easily blocked it and threw a kick in his direction, you kicked his stomach knocking him to the ground and turned your attention to the younger kid.
You held out your hand for him to grab and pulled him up, he dusted himself off and you said farewell as the older male ran away.

END OF FLASH-BACK

"Ooh, I wasn't that good," you said and he giggled,
"You don't have to be good, you just have to know what your doing." He said as he pulled a gun from his pocket and held an arm out in front of you stoping you in your tracks.
"Sir?" You questioned, it felt weird calling him that but you knew what he was capable of and you didn't want to end up hurt.
"I will teach you, you have good potential and I wish to encourage that, not to mention that I also want you to join and stay," he responded, you could understand why but you still were on the fence about the whole situation and you didn't know if you really wanted to stay in the red army. You haven't even started to try it for crying out loud!