A new recruit

The two men walked up to you and you smiled as they approached. They both had on a similar looking uniform, they guided you down the hall and showed you a room where you were to get your own uniform. You picked one out and put it on, you then followed them out of the door and down a different hall to a lot of rooms, they showed you into one with three beds, there were two desks and a small area for a living room of their own, you guessed it was Pat and Pauls room dew to all of the Pink and Yellow themed items, but here was one bed that had nothing in it, it was empty. You pointed over to that bed and asked:
"Who's that for?" They smiled and Paul spoke up.
"You, your going to room with us, if that's alright with you," he said rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.you guessed he was expecting a rejection on the offer but you loved the idea. You nodded and smiled, Pat simply walked over to his bed and flopped down on top of it. You giggled at the taller males childish action.
Paul watched Pat as well and giggled slightly. You smiled as pat got up and took your hand in his leading you to your bed. "I hope it's ok," pat said as you sat down on the side of your new bed. You nodded and looked over at the door, it had been left open and in its place stood Tord. The light in the room was dim so the hallway cast a strange glow into the room.
"Hello, sir," Paul quickly said. Tord brushed it off and walked over to you. Without a single word spoked he took a seat next to you. He had motioned for Paul to shut the door.
Paul stood up and did as he was told, when he walked back the group he sat on the edge of Pat's bed facing you three. The light in the room was still dim and somehow had a bad feeling to it now. No one spoke for a long period of time but Tord broke that;
"I never planed this but Y/N you might have to fight a long side the red army-" you cut him off by standing up in protest. You could see Paul and Pat exchanging worried glances.
" I thought I was only giving this a try! Not putting my life on the line!" You yelled, but as soon as you had said that you sat back down as you realized your mistake. Tord didn't say anything about your outburst but you couldn't help but think you had let him down, you were well aware of what he was capable of.
And from the looks of it Paul and Pat were worried about what he was gonna do. Tord motioned for you to sit closer to him and you reluctantly followed his command.
"I understand where your anger comes from but please fight along side us."
He said in a calm tone, both Paul and Pat sighed in relief at the situation. You simply nodded in agreement and lowered your head down, the sheets of the bed were thin but some how held the warmth. Tord motioned for Paul and Pat to leave the room and the two other males did as they were told, as they left they shut the door behind them.
After they left Tord leaned closer to you and in a low voice he said:
" I don't like the disrespect I was just shown," you nodded your understanding and moved away a little scared of the man before you. Tord giggled and playfully hit your arm,
"I'll let it slide," he looked around the room for a few second then turned his attention back to you, "I know I've been putting a lot of stress on you lately," you looked up and smiled at your leader,
"I'll help, I guess," Tord smiled at your remark saying nothing. He stood up and left the room, a few moments later Paul and Pat returned.