Friend or foe

Your POV

"I-I, umm. I don't know," you said looking down as you placed you hands in your lap and crossed your legs. Tord nodded and motioned for Patryk to act more like an adult, other wise he was most likely gonna burn himself on the flame. You couldn't help but to giggle at this and pat looked away a little upset. Your giggle seemed to bring a smile to Tord's face as he looked over to you.
"I'm constantly telling him and other soldiers to stop doing childish acts, it's ridiculous," he said giggling a little. His laugh was so cute. You stopped that thought, he was the enemy at the moment you can't think things like that. You shook it off and looked back to Tord.
"Would it help if I came back in a few days to hear your answer?" He asked, you nodded and he stood up, Patryk walked to the door and opened it, Tord held his hand out to you and smiled. You shook his hand and said good bye to the red leader.
"Tom and I's talk will wait, I'll see you in three days, Y/N," he said as he walked out the door and into the street. You walked back over to the couch and noticed a slip of paper on the seat, you picked it up. The paper read;

000-000-0000 (random number)
Give me a text or call me when you get he chance
-Red Leader

You had no idea what to think, it could just be because he really wants you as a soldier or he's just being nice. Or is that what he wants you to think. You blew out the candle and fell asleep on the couch, you were stressed, paranoid, scared and tired. Sleep was calling and you let it take you to a world of wonder.

Authors note
I know this is short but hey look on the bright side reader chan got Tord's number !!!