Kitten

Your POV

It had been a few weeks since Tord got shot and he was up and walking, you saw him in the halls and you had no idea what to think. He was obviously in pain but he wouldn't let that stop him. He nodded at you and motioned for you to follow him. In the time that he was recovering he placed Patryk in charge of the base, Paul was mentoring you, he had recovered quickly and he was now teaching you about the base, and the red army itself.
You followed Tord to his office and he took a seat Behind the desk, you sat in front of it and watched him pull out a few papers, as well as a name badge. He placed them on the desk in front of you and folded his arms laying his head on his desk.
"Sir?" You asked, he looked up and gave you a questioning glance, "what are theses for?"
He sighed and pointed to the name tag,"goes on your uniform,-" he pointed to the stack of papers, "your work for this month...." He says as he lays his head back down on the desk. His hair looked so soft. Without thinking you reached out and touched his hair. He didn't move but he did respond to it.
"Why are you touching my hair?" He asked without moving away, you blushed a little and pulled your hand away, he reached out and brought it back.
"It's fine..." He says as he places your hand back on his head, you giggled and practically started to pet him.
"It looks soft..." You said and continued, "and it is..." You felt a bit awkward, but you could obviously tell his head hurt and it was probably helping to get his mind off of it.
He smiled and lifted his head up.
"Your sweet..." He said quietly, you looked at I'm a bit confused and tilted your head.
"What makes you say that sir?"
"Normally everyone, even my own soldiers are to scared to even be in the same room as me......I like you, your going to make a good soldier," he said and you smiled,
"Thank you, I'll try my best," you said confidently.
He giggled and nodded, "i don't expect anything less."
You moved your hand back up to continue petting his head and he leaned into the touch, you smiled and blushed, he did the same.
"Your just like a kitten," you said, he giggled and nodded,
"Sometimes I question if I actually am," he said and curled his hands up to his head in a cute way. You couldn't help but "Awww" at his actions.