A restless night

You woke sometime around midnight, nothing had woken you up In particular, but you still had woke up. You chose to try and go back to sleep but thoughts about Tord, and other things kept you awake. Obviously the option of going back to sleep was not a good one, so you chose to go down stairs and watch something on TV. As you walked downstairs the door handle to the house turned and someone had stepped in, it was so dark in the house that you called barely make out that they were even there. They looked like they were looking for something and they obviously didn't see you so you decided to follow them. You walked a little so you were behind them and followed them down the hall and over to a door that had a lock on it.
They signed and mumbled something to themself as they struggled with the lock. The door always had a lock on it and you didn't know the code, only Edd did. He finally got the lock open and opened the door to look inside, inside the room there was a lot of electrical stuff, as well as inventions and robots. He turned and flicked on one of the lights and you almost jumped at the sudden amount of light that blinded you for a few seconds, when your eyes adjusted you could make out a few features of the man in front of you.
He had his hair pointed in two spikes and he had on a long blue coat with a red sweater underneath it. you couldn't see his face because he was facing away from you but he seemed off. You had no idea who he was and how he knew the location of the house. He was obviously looking for something that Edd had brought here.
He looked around a little and then walked over to a table, as he turned he caught sight of you and walked backwards away from the door.
"What do you want?" He asked as he looked you up and down.
"Me!?! I should be asking you that!??!" You yelled hoping to get the others attention, you recognized the taller male now that you could see what he looked like, this was red leader, or Tord.
"Shhh, shut up," he snapped at you, you haven't heard any sound from upstairs so you didn't accomplish waking anyone up. You stopped and listened to Tord for a moment.
"Why should i?" You asked as he took a step toward him.
"Because, I'm not hear to hurt anyone, ok?" He said as he started grabbing a few things and taking them from their place, you watched him a bit confused but you didn't say anything.
"What exactly is the red army about?" You asked out of the blue. You had always been curious and now you got your chance for an answer.
"World domination," he replied simply as he continued with his task at hand. "You interested?" He asked as he stopped and turned to look at you, you shook your head,
"No....I'm sorry.." You said looking down to the floor.
"No need to be sorry, just don't let anyone know I was hear ok?" He said as he zipped the bag, you didn't know if you could do that or not but you nodded and listened. Now he was in possession of guns, you weren't going to protest against him now. He walked out of the room and left the house so you locked the front door and walked back upstairs and climbed into your bed.