A walk in the woods

You sighed but smiled up at him. He in returned smiled back, he didn't seem so bad, but then again he might just be trying to persuade you into a trap, you felt like that was the logical answer but there was no point in turning back now, especially with him right beside you. He would most likely shoot you on sight if you tried to run.
"I want to introduce you to a few people that I have brought along, one of witch being Paul, I know you already met him but you didn't really get to know him." He explained, you nodded your understanding and Paul walked up from behind Tord to join the group.
"Hey," was all he had said at first before a taller male in a yellow hoodie ran up beside the group.
"SPIDER!" He yelled and you giggled along with Tord. Paul kinda face palmed and laughed.
"Pat, were in the woods, there's gonna spiders." He said a bit annoyed with the other male.
"That's Patryk, he's..........well he's Patryk, there's not much else to explain.." Tord said as he stopped laughing.
"I thought the red army would be a little more different, and strict." You said a bit confused as to why everyone was being a little different from expected.
"In side the base yes, but outside if it's not in battle then there's not really a reason to." Tord explained,
"Oh, ok.." You were still on the fence about them but at least it wasn't all bad, at least from what you have seen so far.
The three of you walked a little wile in silence enjoying the sound of nature, and the sound of Pat freaking out every once and a wile. Soon enough the four of you walked up to the base , Pat and Paul walked inside and you followed Tord. He walked down a few hallways till he reached a specific room with a golden looking label on the door. It read:
Red Leaders Office
Please do not enter with out being told to.
You smiled as he opened the door and motioned for you to enter. You followed him inside the room as he sat down behind a desk and pulled out a few papers and a pen.
"I'm gonna need you to sign a few of these and-"
"What are they for?" You interrupted, you slouched back in your seat and frowned as you looked down into your lap. "Sorry Tord." You said softly.
"It's fine, also I would prefer you called me Red, Red leader, or Sir, but if you really want to I guess Tord is ok, for now. If you stay in the red army after a week that will have to change though." He said in a kind tone. You nodded and sat back up and took the pen gingerly, then looked back up to him with a questioning look.
"It's just simple papers to get to know you, like a test kind of. That way I know what branch to place you in," he explained, you took one of the papers and smiled as you read the paper, it was a simple test with questions like what your favorite color was or how you would rate your fighting skills from 1 to 10.
You answered the questions and filled out all of the papers then pushed them back to Tord.
"Finished?" He asked as he turned around and looked back over to you. You nodded and smiled as he took the papers and looked them over and giggled to himself.
"Did I do something wrong again?" You asked, it confused you as to why he was laughing.
"You are a lot like me, I like you and I hope you enjoy being in the red army" he placed the papers in a folder and slipped the folder into a box with other different colored folders.
He looked over to you and sat up in his chair.
"I'll call Paul and Pat up here and they will guide you to what to do next, if you have any questions you have been given my permission to disobey the sign on the door, just knock before you come in." He explained and waved you away, you nodded.
"You are dismissed," he said as he pressed a little button on the side of his desk, you stood up and walked over to the door and as you opened it you smiled and looked to your left to fin Paul and Patryk walking your way.