4

Andy pov 

I woke up in the middle of the night to yn cuddling up to my chest damn she's cute when she's asleep I thought to myself. All of the sudden she started to stir and then she started to cry and scream in her sleep "yn wake up, wake up" I kept shaking her and asking her to wake up but she wouldn't so I sat up and turned on the light "Ashley Cc get in here" I yelled Cc came running and so did Ashley but Cc was faster "what's wrong" they said at the same time "it's yn she is screaming and crying in her sleep what do we do" I asked starting to freak myself out "shaking her might help" I ran over to her even though I have tried that and started to shake her lightly and get a little hard when she wouldn't wake up the guys went to go get a phone to call the a dream doctor or whatever I wasn't paying attention finely yn woke up but she screamed sat up and immediately tried to back in to a corner "yn is ok it's me Andy no ones going to hurt you I promise" I got closer to her and she immediately wrapped her arms around me. She was shaking she was scared so bad "Hey it's ok" I kept saying this to her over and over rocking back and forth with her on my lap. I knew I couldn't scream for the guys it would scare her so I just waited for them to come back. Ashley came up and looked at yn "Hey yn do you want to go see a person who can help you out with whatever that dream was about" he asked her in a calm voice she nodded her head "ok well he's going to be here soon and if you want us to stay with you while he talks to you we will" Ashley said. After like 20min a man who looked a lot like yn came in and he stopped dead in his tracks when he saw yn.

Yn pov 

A man came in and when he saw me he stopped dead in his tracks and his eyes got big and started to look like he was going to cry "yn" he said in a soft voice "yn do you know who I am" I shook my head no "it's me your father" when he said that I immediately felt like I needed to scream or cry but I couldn't move I was in so much shock he left me with my mother who abused me how was I supposed to feel cause right now I am happy to see him angry cause he left me and sad that this is how he has to see me but the anger took over "you left me with her you abandoned me with an abusing mom and you didn't even come back to help you just left" at this point all the guys wear confused "I'm so sorry yn" he said reaching for my hand I yanked it a way "no" I said in a stern but shaky voice "but your my daughter I can grab your hand if I want" he said getting mad before I could say anything "you can not grab her hand anytime you want you left her with that bitch and never came back I wouldn't want you to touch me ether you scum bag" Andy said " and what gives you a right to say that to me" the man said "oh let's see maybe because you left your daughter the most gorgeous, smart, kind person I know with her mom that abuses her and I will stand up for her cause she has been through hell and needs someone to be there for her and I am the person whiling to do that since you left her" Andy said clearly pissed " oh so she is just like her mom a slut who can't stay away from men" the man said and that pushed me and the rest of the guys to the edge I got up shoved him in to the wall looked him dead in to the eyes "don't you EVER COMPARE ME WITH THAT BITCH" I said "and what are you going to do about it" he said. I grabbed a pocket knife that was on the night stand and opened it I knew I wouldn't be able to use it but it's a good distraction to shut him up. I held the knife in one hand and I kicked him in the croch and he fell to the ground I made it to where he couldn't get up and I grabbed one of his arms and pulled it straight "if I stab you right here you will be dead in ninty sec" I said pointing to right in the middle of his elbow on the under side of his arm "you are fucking crazy" he said with a worried look on his face. I just started to laugh like a maniac and smile while I said "your right I am fucking crazy and I will be laughing about this when they kill me in prison" I said as I slammed the knife on the ground it was on its side and his face was white as hell I got down to his face looked him in the eyes and just laughed. Andy came running to me bear hugged me and picked me up and pulled me away from my scared shit less dad. He set me on the bed and told me not to move he walked over to my bad picked him up and dragged him out of the house.

Cc pov

Ok so Andy brings a girl home she starts screaming and crying in her sleep we call this guy he ends up being her father then we learned she was abused and then she almost kill her goddamn father and laughs like a maniac about it man this girl is a badass 

Yn pov

"Ok what the fuck was that" Andy asked not mad more shocked. Then all the guys sat down around me "well I was thinking about stabbing him but then I didn't want to go to jail so I just acted like a maniac to scare him" I said "I think I'm going to get used to her living with use she's fucking awesome" Cc said and Ashley agreed "like how does this little person have so much anger and that crazy" Cc asked "because short people are closer to satin" I said and they all burst out laughing " well we have school tomorrow so we better get to sleep" Andy said looking at me "but what about then" I said "they dropped out" Andy said "oh ok" "good night" I said they all said good night and I layed down and so did Andy I started to fall asleep wishing Andy would cuddle me and right when I was about to sleep he put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer so I rolled over to face him and saw his ice blue eyes staring at me "did you mean those things you said about me to my dad" I asked "yes every last word you are so gorgeous and smart and I just had to make sure he knew what he lost" Andy said I was blushing but then I felt his soft lips on mine and I kissed back we stayed like that for a while but the broke apart and went to sleep.

A/N well this was entertaining