13

Yn pov

After ray left I was alone thinking I need to apologize to ash I shouldn't have yelled like that he was just trying to help I was broke out of my thoughts by a deep voice "Hey your pretty what you doing all alone out here" I looked up to see a man covered head to toe in tattoos "I'm waiting to see my boyfriend in the hospital why" I said standing up ready to run at any moment "why so tense baby girl" he said getting closer to me "don't call me baby girl I have friends that will kick your ass if you get close to me they are right inside those doors" I said turning on my phone with out looking and calling Jinxx since he's on my emergency call list I put it on silent so he could hear what was happening "ohh I'm so scared" he said making a pout face and then grabbing my arm "let go of me you bitch" I yelled and kicked him in the side at that moment Jinxx and ash came running out side Jinxx hit the guy who then let go of me and ash grabbed me "I'm sorry I yelled at you I really am" I said to ash as he gave me a hug "it's ok your going through hell I understand" he said "yn are you ok" Jinxx asked "yeah I'm fine my arm just hurts" I said. We walked in side I sat down and as soon as I did the nurse came in "who's here for Andy Biersack" she asked me and the guys stood up so fast "follow me" the nurse said. We got into Andy's room and he was awake the nurse told us that he only had two broken ribs "how are you feeling" I asked him not really knowing what to say "I wold be a lot better if you wouldn't have made me go on the roof" he yelled at me "what I didn't make you, you climbed up there your self don't blame this on me you even told me that it wasn't my fault" I said starting to get mad "yeah yeah whatever you and your stupid family problems so you just had to be alone blah blah heard it a million time" he said rolling his eyes "WHAT THE HELL HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU ANDY YOUR NEVER LIKE THIS" I yelled standing up ready to leave "you can't leave him here" jake said "well clearly I'm not wanted here so I'm going home I'll just catch an uber" I said walking out. I didn't really feel like getting into an Uber so I will just call Ray.

R-Ray Y-yn

Y- hey can you come pick me up 

R-yeah are you ok 

Y-no so before Andy went in the ambulance he said it wasn't my fault then in the hospital I ask him how he's feeling and he starts yelling at me and saying that I have family problems and I just needed to be alone and that he's heard it a million time

R- good thing I'm right down the street be there in like five minutes 

Y- ok bye and thank you so much 

Time skip to when Ray comes to get you

Yn pov

Ray pulled up and I guess he knew I didn't want to talk so he just didn't say anything. We get to his house he offers me some clothes to sleep in so I change and layed down on the couch and went to sleep.

Andy's pov

Why didn't yn show up to the hospital "hey Jinxx where's yn" I asked "you ran her off" "what how" I yelled trying to get up "dude you can't leave till tomorrow night you have to stay in bed" ash yelled at me "wait so how did I run her off" ash told me the whole  story but I don't remember any of it and it's not her fault i must have been under the stuff that makes you loopy ugghhh I messed up so bad.