20

Yn pov 

I woke up cuddled into Andy's arms then everything that happens last night hit me god I was an idiot to date Kellin. I slowly started to get up but Andy held onto me like he was going to lose me he must be asleep so I just stayed there.

Andy pov 

I felt yn wake up and after like a minute she started to get up so I held onto her like I was going to lose her she gave up and layed down. I love this so much "Andy I need to go get food" she wispered "finnne" I groaned and we both got up "we don't have any food" I told her "then let's go to ihop" she said with a pouty face "ok" I said reluctantly but then laughing right after and hugging her she went to go get ready. 

I was waiting on the couch when yn walked down "you ready" I asked "yeah" she said I got up and we went to my car and left. We finally got there we sat down and ordered everything was going fine "Andy" yn said sounding like she was going to cry "what's wrong" I asked leaning over the table a bit she just pointed to be hind us I turned to look to see Kellin eating a girls face off ,asshole, "it's ok you want to leave" I asked quitly "no he means nothing to me" she said more to her self then me "ok" the waiter comes back with are food we eat pay and leave. "So what do you want to do today" I asked her "I don't know" she says as we walk out the door "damn you looken nice in those jeans" a guy small guy in a suit probably on his lunch break yelled out towards yn that pissed us off "to bad what's in side them ain't for you" yn said and I thought I was about to die when she said that "well is it for him" he asked pointing to me trying to be cocky "actually it is" I said wrapping my arm around her shoulders and she got closer to me "why him when you could have me" he asked pointing to himself "cause your some creepy perv on the side of the rode now I could easily show you what you need and then we will all be good ok" she said I was confused out of my mind "well ok show it to me princess" she walked over picked up hid sandwich opened it up and smeared it all over his face he stood up pissed of and grabbed her arm I started to go forward to help but she grabbed a pin that was in his shirt and stabbed him in the hand with it he let go and cradling his hand "your a fucking psycho" he yelled  "your right I am a psycho" she got really close to his face then turned and walked back with me "well then" I said with a slight chuckle "I'm just so tired of peoples shit" she said "me to" I wrapped my  arm around her shoulder and she leaned in to me god I miss her a lot I need to make it up to her.

Yn pov

We got home and I went up stairs to my room that I shared with Kellin but it's now just mine again. I grabbed my black running short and a blue tank top picked up my phone and ear buds and ran down stairs to see and y looking at his phone one the couch "I'm going on a run be back later" I said walking to the door "ok be carful" he said as I walked out and shut the door. I put my ear buds in and started to listen to MCR and I started jogging. I got to the park and was looking at me phone and I ran into something I backed up to see the on and only (drum roll please) Mason "hey the sluts trying to get in shape" he snickered I just stood there "please just let me finish my run in peace" I sighed out "and why would we do that" he snearned then slapped me in the face I fell to the concrete then he started to kick my side "HELP" I yelled out in pain but it's LA people don't care, well that's what I thought some guy with kinda long black and dark blue hair came up and shoved Mason "why would you hit a girl" the guy asked sternly "same reason why I would hit you" Mason swung at the guy but missed then the guy just punched Mason and Mason fell to the floor. "Hey you ok" he asked getting down to where I was "umm yeah I guess" I said while he helped me sit up "thanks" I said once we both got up "you want to come to my house so we can clean that up" he pointed to my lip I touched my lip and it was bleeding I look up at the guy who was probably 6'1 and so Mason stand up and charge at him I grabbed him and pulled him to the side "why does he have against you" the guy asked "I don't know he started doing this my first day of school" I said  "do you still go there" he asked "yeah but next week is the last week thank god but it starts tomorrow" I said "well what school" he asked I told him my school then we went to his house.

"Wait what's your name" I asked before we walked in "Logan and yours" he asked "yn"I said then we walked in. I followed him to the bathroom and he picked me up and set me on the counter I haven't noticed be he's extremely muscular "um what the hell is that"he asked pointing to my neck that damn bruise still hasn't gone away what the hell "umm" was all I could say "did he do that to you" he asked d he was pissed I just looked down "yn please tell me did he do that to you" he asked more nice then the last time I just shook my head "when" his voice filled with consern "umm o few months ago" I said shrugging my shoulders "that really pisses me off he has the nerve to hit such a pretty girl then choke her" he was definitely mad he grabbed the first aid kit and set it on the counter next to me he got out all the stuff to clean it he started and when he was done I hoped down not remembering he had kicked me in the side multiple times "ow ow ow" I wined "oh god what's wrong" he helped me stand up straight and I lift up my shirt to where you can see the bruise "oh shit" was all he said he lead me to his couch and I layed on the side that didn't hurt he started to lift up the one side of my shirt but stopped and looked at me asking if it was ok I just nodded my head he pulled it up a little more so you could see my whole side he felt around to make sure I didn't break anything luckily I didn't.

"Bing" my phone went off letting me know I have a text

A-Andy Y-yn

A- where are you

Y- I'm at a guys house Mason started to beat me up and this guy helped me his name is Logan 

A-do I need to come get you 

Y-ummm yeah heres the address (insert address)

A-ok and what all did Mason do to you 

Y- he slapped me busted my lip and kicked mutiply times in the side

A- uggghhh he pisses me off also when you get home there's something we need to talk about

Y-ok see you when I get home 

A-ok see ya

"Who was that" Logan asked "my friend Andy" I said "oh ok" he said "also Andy is coming to pick me up" I said "oh ok" he sounded really sad so I just stopped talking "here's my number if you ever need me" he said handing me a pice of paper "thanks" I said then someone knocked on the door he opened it and it was Andy "hey I'm Andy" he said putting out his hand for Logan to shake " Logan" logan replayed shaking Andy's hand "bye" I said hugging Logan "bye" he hugged me back and we left.

We finally got home and I walked upstairs to my room and got changed in to some spandex and a long shirt and layed down I just layed there for a while I got up and walked to Andy's room I knocked on the door "come in" he said so I walked in "I can't sleep" I said he scooted over so I could lay down so I did "so why can't you sleep" he asked as he pulled me closer into his chest and laying his head on mine "I guess I'm still not used to sleeping by myself" I said he just hugged me tighter "yn I still love you a lot like way more then you could ever imagin" Andy confessed I knew I was blushing cause I still loved him to "I still love you to Andy" I said I looked up at him he looked down at me his icy blue eyes shined in the dark he leaned down and kissed me I didn't hesitate I kissed back we stayed there for a while until we needed to breathe he hugged me close to his body and I did the same "yn I never want to fucking lose you again" Andy said he sounded like he was going to cry I looked at him and his eyes were filled with tears "I never want to lose you again" I said trying not to cry "I love you yn" he said wiping away a tear "I love you too" I cuddled into his chest. Then we both went to sleep.