Chapter 15

Ronnie pov

As soon as Andy left yn broke down into tears "it's ok I promise" I said hugging her and running my hand through her hair "why does he do this to me" she sobed into my bare chest "he's mad and he doesn't know how to control it" I said trying to make her feel better. She pulled out of the hug she looked so sad it killed me. She walked back into the room laying down I followed. I layed down she rolled towards me and layed her head on my chest I wrapped my arms around her and cuddled her. 

Ronnie pov

I woke up but there was no yn. I jumped out of bed and walked to the main area cause you can see everything from there. I find yn making pancakes "ooo those smell amazing" I complimented her "thanks, here" she said handing me a stack of stemming pancakes "thanks" I said putting the plate on the table and running to the pantry to get syrup witch earnd a giggle from yn. Damn she has a beautiful voice, wait what I can't like her I just got to know her. She came and sat across from me "hey you want to come live with me since that whole Andy thing" I regret asking that "umm...yeah" she said putting some pancakes in her mouth "k well go get your stuff after we're done eating and getting ready" I looked at her and kept eating.

Ronnie pov 

"Hey panda need some clothes" I asked as we were getting ready holding out a pair of leggings and a sweat shirt that had Green Day on it "yeah thanks" she grabbed the clothes and ran to the bathroom. Coming out a few minutes late "ready panda" I asked grabbing the keys and my phone, she grabbed her phone "ready blue" she giggled ( Idk if that's his fave color but in this story it is) I smiled at the nickname she blushed. We walked out the door and got in the car as soon as she set down her phone went off like a million times "what the fuck" she said wide eyed holding her phone away from her, then she sighed "what" I asked "guess who there from" she said annoyed "Justin Bieber" I said with excitement she giggled "no from the one who was yelling cause you helped" she rolled her eyes "and all he's doing is apologizing and saying he was under the Anastasia when he yelled at me" she sighed, I grabbed her phone and threw it out the window "BITCH WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR" she yelled "I will buy you another one and we can get everything back on it but for now you don't need a phone" I said calmly.

Ronnie pov

We got to the house and got out I met her on her side of the car "are you sure you want to go in there I can go get your stuff for you" I asked her "no I'm fine I can do this" she gave me a reassuring look. We walked in and all the guys ran over to give her a hug.

Yn pov

All the guys gave me a hug "your back" CC yelled with excitement "not for long I'm just getting my stuff and leaving" I said looking down "WHAT" they all yelled "sorry it will be none stop yelling in between me and Andy and I don't want to deal with that" I said walking up to my old room with Ronnie following me but being stopped by the guys "your the guy Andy caught cuddling yn" I heard Ashley scold I just kept walking. I guess Andy out doing something cause I haven't seen him yet so that's good. I walked in "I don't want to talk" Andy said with his face in the pillow "I'm not here to talk to you I'm here to get my stuff and then I will be gone"I said with a little bet of an attitude "yn?" He questioned sitting up "why didn't you answer my calls" he aske his voice laced with worry "um well when you spammed me I was in the car driving here whit Ronnie and he grabbed my phone and threw it out the window" I laughed a little he made an o with his mouth. 

Andy pov

I need to get it across to her that I love her and I need her. I felt something come over me I got up off the bed walked over to yn backed her into the wall and kissed her.

Yn pov

HE KISSED ME and I kissed back... I still love him 

Andy pov

"Yn I love you so much I'm so sorry" I looked her in her eyes "Andy I love you to" she said then kissed me and I kissed back I'm so glad I have her back.