17

Yes I know that Kellin is spelled wrong most of the chapter my autocorrect kept spelling in it wrong but I fixed some of it 

Yn pov

I ran as fast as I could to get to Andy's I burst though the doors "weres Andy" I asked gasping for air "he's at the bar with Ashley and CC" Jinxx replied "k bye thanks" I said running out but turning around quickly and going back inside "what bar exactly" "silver love" I ran out again and it was only a block away so I just ran. 

I finally got to the bar I saw Andy's y'all figure "Andy" I yelled he turned around to look at me and he had red lip sticks stains all over his face. I could feel the tears coming to my eyes so I just turned around and walked to the other side of the bar in a corner sat down and cried. I had my hands on my face so I couldn't see anything "hey what's wrong" a male voice said I looked up to see Kellin Quinn from sws "it's a long story" I explained "I've got time" he said putting his head on the palm of his hands like a waiting child. 

I explained everything to him "wow" was all he had to say. While I was talking to him I studied him and from what I can tell he's pissed. "Let me buy you a drink" he offered "I'm not old enough to drink I'm only 18" I said looking down "nether am I but I have a fake ID that's why I'm buying it plus it's just one drink I promise" he smiled a beautiful smile "fine" I said laughing a little "YESSSSS, wait what's your name" he shouted and jumped like a small child "yn and you" "Killen" he said walking to the bar he was adorable, wait what am I saying I can't like him I just met him' "here" a voice broke me out of my thoughts as Killen handed me a margarita with an extra shot of corona "thanks, wait how did you know I liked margaritas" I asked he smirked "a lucky guess" we laughed as we talked for a little bit "Hey yn you want to dance" Killen asked holding his hand out, I looked over to Andy who was completely wasted and making out with some chick, whatever I don't need him, "I would love to" I said taking his hand and he pulled me up spinning me around.

Kellin  pov

Man Andy really missed out this girl is amazing she's just so beautiful how could he do that to her. As I was spinning yn around Andy was death glaring me whatever he's missing out "let her the fuck go" a deep voice says I see yns eyes go wide with fear who ever was behind me was scaring her and I'm not going to let someone scare her. I turned around to be meet with yns ex-boyfriend Andy "why" I asked with a bored look "cause she's my girlfriend" he said pissed off "I believe that she's your ex-girl friend" I said yn grabbed my hand and squeezed it, I turn to look at her and she looks really scared. "It's okay he won't do anything to you" I wispered to her she just nodded her head. "What you did to her was horrible, plus why would you care you were just making out with that chick over there" I was starting to get pissed off by the way he's acting we have known each other for a while and he doesn't act like this "Andy just leave us alone you'v hurt me enough" yn says I turn around and she's crying. I hug her "it's okay you want me to take you home" I asked her but before she could answer I was ripped off of her "WHAT THE HELL" I yelled "I said don't touch her" Andy threw me to the floor.

Andy pov

"I said don't touch her" I threw Killen to the floor "ANDY WHAT THE HELL GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HIM. WHY DO YOU KEEP HURTING PEOPLE I CARE ABOUT. I CAME HERE TO APOLOGIZE BUT YOU WERE SUCKING FACE WITH THAT GIRL SO I SAT IN THE CORNER AND KILLEN MADE ME FEEL BETTER UNLIKE YOU WHO JUST MADE IT WORSE" yn screamed at me with tears running down her cheeks I hate to see her like this but I'm the one who made it happen. I look at yn she was sad but when she looked at Killen the were filled with anger she looked back at me and she shoved me "NOT EVERY GUY I HANGOUT WITH IS MY BOYFRIEND" she yelled turning to Killen who was standing beside her she asked him something I couldn't hear what but he nodded his head and walked her to the area where they came from.