10

Yn pov

"Do you need to go to the doctor for your ankle" Andy asked "no I know that it's just a sprain and I can fix that" "oh ok". We walked home well more like Andy  Carried me all the way home when we got in side all the guys came running to the door "yn what the hell are you ok" Ashley asked "yeah just a sprained ankle" I said shrugging "just a sprained ankle they hurt like hell how are you so calm" ash asked "well I'm use to pain remember my mom" "ohhh now I remember". Andy walked me to the bathroom and set me on the counter "ok what did he do to you" he asked "well I was walking and then the gang came up behind me then the guy started flirting with me I said something smart and he pinned me to the wall a-a-and" I stuttered "yn what happened" Andy asked getting mad "he sexually harassed me" I said not really wanting to say what he did "okay well how are you going to fix this" he asked.

Time skip cuz I'm lazy

Andy pov 

I can't believe I almost lost her I didn't realize how much I love her damn. We got in bed after she fixed her ankle and we got her some spare crutches and ate. She was cuddled up against me about to fall asleep I was just playing with her hair when we heard the front door being banged on "what the hell" I said getting up telling yn to stay there. I walked out of my room to see All the guys do the same we gave each other confused looks the banging came again "Ashley stay here with yn" I said walking slowly to the door with the guys following me "POILICE OPEN UP NOW" I heard a man from the outher side of the door say "coming one second" I said I opened the door to she the woman I hate the most yn's mom "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING HERE" I yelled at her not caring the police where there "well I'm here to get my daughter that you stole from me "I DID NOT STEAL HER YOU ABUSED HER AND I TOOK HER OUT OF THAT HELL" I yelled "well mr. Biersack I need you to step aside so we can get the girl and bring her home" the police man said "no you can't do that, that lady right there she abused her and didn't stop please don't take her away" I begged "mr. Biersack if you don't move I will force you to move" the police man said I just ran up stairs and burst in the room "Andy what's happening" yn questioned me "your moms here saying we kid napped you and the police are here to" I said freaking out Ashley is just sitting there in shock "mrs. L/n (last name) were here to take you home" the police said to yn.

Yn pov

"No,no,no,no,no,no" I started to freak out and have an anxiety and panic attack "YOU CANT TAKE ME BACK SHE HIT ME PLEASE DONT TAKE ME BACK" I screamed and cried "the police started to pick me up to take me away "NO NO NO NO NO" I screamed thrashing my body side to side then I felt something hit me in the head and everything was black.