14

Yn pov

"Hey Ray do you have any clothes I could wear to school" I asked getting myself some breakfast "yeah here" he said throwing some black skinny jeans and a black hoodie "sorry I don't have any shirts so will that work" he asked "yeah thanks" I said running to the bathroom to change.

Time skip to school 

Yn pov

What am I going to do about mason and his crew. I can handle them my self I don't need Andy or any of the guys, just thanking about them made me mad. The first bell rung so I went to first period and surprisingly Mason didnt see me thank god. Finally class ended and I walked out of the room but this time mason saw me "awww there's my bitch" he smirked "cool" I said with no interest in dealing with his shit today "where's your boyfriend that's right you pushed him off a roof" he said " I didn't push him he slipped so he's in the hospital" "dumb ass" I said confidently "what did you just call me" he hissed "dumb. ass" I said like explaining it to a two year old "that's it" he hissed grabbing me by my throat and pinning me to the wall and lifting me off my feet I clawed at his hands but it was no use "m-mason stop" I stuttered not being able to breath "GET THE GELL AWAY FROM HER MASON" a low voice boomed it definitely wasn't Andy so who's standing up for me "or what Ronnie" Mason tonted "or this" Ronnie said then there was a loud smack and I fell to the floor gasping for air "hey are you ok" Ronnie asked as he helped me up "y-yes" I stuttered in between breaths "come on" Ronnie took my hand and lead me out side I was still a little dizzy but whatever "here get in" Ronnie said opening the door to what I assumed was his car "umm I don't know you" I backed away " oh I'm Ronnie one of Andy's friends" just hearing his name pissed me off "oh" I said getting into the car "so what's your name" he asked "yn" I said staring out the window "oh your his girlfriend" he looked at me "no I'm not" I explained the whole story "well that makes him sound like a dick" he said giving me a hug "yeah it really does" I looked down "we're going to my house and eating ice cream" he gave me a happy look "yea" I said throwing my hands up in excitement.

We get to his house and he gives me some comfy clothes and we eat ice cream while watching a lot of the office. "Hey you wanna stay the night" Ronnie asked "yeah" I said "let me just text Ashley telling him where I'm at and not to worry".

A-Ashley Y-yn

Y- hey ima stay the night at Ronnie's 

A-k be safe and did mason do anything today 

Y-yeah he choked me but Ronnie helped so ima just stay here 

A-k next time text me when it happens 

Y-k MOM

A-whatever child 

After I finished texting him I yoned " is someone tired" Ronnie asked smiling at me "no" I said almost falling asleep "come on panda let's go to bed" he smiled standing up "how did you know I liked pandas" I asked with confusion "it's the back ground on your phone plus I only have one room do you mind sharing a bed or I could sleep on the couch" he said pointing to the couch "no I don't mind" i said he picked me up and tossed me over his shoulder. I was to tired to fight back he set me down on the bed I got under the covers and he took of his shirt and layed down next to me "thanks" I looked up at him "for what" he asked "for helping me and giving me a place to stay" I said I could feel my self blushing "no problem your a beautiful girl I don't know why he does that to you" he said looking down at me making eye contact and that didn't help my blush eather so I hid my face in the covers. He pulled my head up "don't hid your cute when you blush"  he hugged me witch I gladly returned and ended up sleeping on his chest and him holding me close.

Andy pov

I opened Ronnie's door cause he gave me a key a while back I didn't see yn anywhere I looked into his room and I felt my blood boil "WHAT THE FUCK RONNIE" I yelled startling Ronnie and yn "WHY THE DO YOU CARE I PUSHED YOU OFF A ROOF REMEMBER" yn yelled "I'm sorry I yelled" I said in a soft tone "FUCK OFF ANDY YOUR ONLY SORRY CAUSE YOUR JEALOUS" she yelled "dude just get out of my house you hurt her and I was helping and it's not like we kissed or had sex" Ronnie said getting up and walking towards me "YOU FUCKER" I yelled swinging at him and hitting him in his jaw "ANDY STOP"  yn yelled getting in front of me and pushing me up against the wall then going over to Ronnie who was holding his face "are you ok" she asked looking at it and making sure it wasn't broke "GET THW HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW" Ronnie yelled holding yn behind him like he's trying to protect her from me "ANDY YOUR A FUCKING ASS HOLE RONNIES THE ONE WHO SAVED ME FROM MASON KILLING ME AND YOU JUST PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE" yn yelled getting mad "what did mason do to you" I asked she moved her hair more to where I could see the big bruise in the form of a hand on her neck I just walked out knowing I fucked up real bad.