19

Yn pov

"Yn will you..will you be my girlfriend" Kellin asked I was shocked I looked at Andy he nodded I looked back at Kellin who was standing in front of and I kissed him he kissed me back "so I guess that's a yes" he said after the kiss and hugged me "y'all just want to skip today" CC asked "I'm down" I said everyone agreed "k who's car" I asked "we all took separate cars so just meet at are place and will walk to where ever we're going.

(3 months later)

Me and Kellin moved in with Andy and all them and today was me and kels anniversary I got him a cute picture of us when we first met and I wrote a note on the back before I put it in the frame and wrapped it up. It's like 6:30 Kellin should be getting home soon. My phone buzzed it's a text from Kellin 

K- hey baby girl I'm going to be home a little late tonight sorry love you

Y-oh ok love you to 

Well I'll just wait tell he gets home.

1am 

Why is he not home yet then the door opened I ran down stairs "KELS" I yelled happily witch must have woke up guys but when I get to the bottom of the stairs I see Kellin laying on the top of another girl making out just right there in the middle of the floor I was in so much shock that the picture slip out of my hand and hit the floor you could here it crack he looked up at me "yn it's not what you think" he got off the girl and started to walk towards me I just ran up the stairs crying but I bumped into someone's chest and the wrapped there arms around me it was Andy I could tell by the colon he was wearing I cried into his chest then we sat down on the stairs Andy still holding me tight "yn it's really not what it looks like" Kellin got closer to me I tried to get closer to Andy and he pulled me in tighter "so you about to fuck a girl in the middle of the floor is not what it looks like" I said in between sobs "WHAT?!" Andy asked in shock "Kellin she loved you and you cheated on her she even let you stay out late tonight it's y'all anniversary and you do this shit" Andy was getting pissed "Andy stay out of it" Kellin said "guys what's goo on" CC asked "Kellin cheated on yn and it's there anniversary" Andy explained "KELLIN WHAT THE HELL DUDE THATS FUCKED UP" CC yelled I got up and walked into my and Kellins room got all of his clothes and personal items but them in a suitcase and walked down stairs I walked into the back yard set the suitcase on the floor by the fire pit opened it pulled out his computer "hey Kellin" I yelled still crying all the guys and Kellin came out "you like this right" I asked he nodded and I threw it as hard as I could on the pavement the screen shattered and then I threw it in the pool he jumped in after it all the guys are laughing and yelling "HELL YEAH YN" CC SCREAMED i then picked up his cloths and put them in the fire pit all the guys were staring at me like I was crazy "YN PLEASE DONT DO IT I NEED THOSE" Kellin wined "yeah whatever" I said and picked them up and walked out all the guys followed me they all got in my car with his clothes right next to me and we drove to the bridge Kellin following in his car I grabbed the clothes walked to the end side of the bridge and as soon as Kellin got close enough to see I threw it off along with a bunch of other stuff it all landed in the river and I looked at him he looked at me "go fetch" I said and walked away all the guys were in shock I got in the car and we drove away I walked in side and layed down on the couch all the guys went back to bed except Andy "you can go to bed I'll be fine" I said in a sad tone "no you won't you just saw your boyfriend cheat on you your hart broken I can tell" he said picking me up and setting me on my feet I was looking down he pulled me into a tight hug then he picked me up so my legs were wrapped around his waist and I was crying in his shoulder he walked into his room and layed me down on his bed I just rolled over and kept crying I felt Andy's arms wrap around me he pulled me into his lap and rocked me back and forth until I fell asleep. think god I have him.

Andy pov

I knew he would do this to her, why didn't I stop her she deserves so much better. I felt her get hever and her breathing slow down I look down and she's asleep, why did I ever let her go. Then I herd a knock on the door I gently set yn on the bed so I wouldn't wake her up, and walked down stairs I opened the door to see the on and only Kellin "what do you want" I was pissed off that he had the nerve to come back here "I'm here to say sorry to yn so don't get all pissy with me" he said poking my chest "Andy who's" I heard yns voice stop mid-sentence "yn baby I'm sorry" Kellin said pushing past me when he got close to yn she backed up "s-stay away from m-me" she stuttered softly "aww are you scared of me" he walked closer "p-please s-stay away from me" she stuttered our agin "Kellin get out NOW" I raised my voice "shut up Andy" he said getting closer to yn as she backed up she was about to hit a wall and I could tell she was scared "I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT NOW" I yelled grabbing his shoulder and pulling him into a wall away from yn "dude get the hell off of me" he tried to squirm out of my grasp "don't come near her again got it" I said letting go and he ran off. 

I turned and looked at yn who was just sitting on the ground about to cry. I walked over to her and picked her up to wear she was on her feet she immediately wrapped me into a hug "wanna go back to bed" she nodded and we walked up stairs she layed down on my bed and I layed next to her she turned and looked at me "thank you" she wispered and cuddled into my chest "your welcome" I replied as she fell asleep and so did I.

Thanks for reading I have been in Colorado for the past week in the mountains with no service so I haven't updated.