9

Yn pov 

I ran to the house once I got there I quitely opened the door I heard a loud thud I ran up stairs to see in horror Andy standing there his fist bloody and a big ass hole in the wall "Andy" I said in almost a wisper "I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING A HOUSE FIID WATER I HELP YOU WITH YOUR MOM AND YOUR DAD I SAVED YOU MULTIPLE TIMES FROM MASON AND WHAT DO YOU DO YOU FUCKING CHEAT ON ME" he yelled coming closer and closer till my back hit the wall and he was inches away from my face "Andy im sorry he kissed me I swear I didn't kiss him back when I got out of the office I felt someone wrapped there arms around me I thought it was you so I turned around to see Elton and then he said he loved me and then before I could say anything he kissed me" I said in a small tone "DAMNIT YN WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LIE TO ME" he said slamming his bloody fist in to the wall splattering blood on my face. "ANDY IM NOT LYING I LOVE YOU" I yelled Andy had anger in his eyes "whatever just get out of my house" he said lowering his voice from a yell to normal "Andy" "get the hell out of my house" he screamed. I grabbed my charger phone some clothes a bottle of water and 200 hundred dollars I saved up put it all in a bag and started to walk out the door but ran into Ashly " where are you going" he asked " away" I said "why" "go ask Andy" I said shoving past him and leaving I heard him trying to follow me so I broke out into a sprint and turned down a street and climbed a latter leading to a tall building. I got all the way up and just sat there.

Ashly pov

"Andy what the hell happened" I asked walking into his room seeing blood on his fist and walls now that I think about it yn had blood all over her face and tears running down her face did he hit her no Andy wouldn't do that but the I see the holes in the wall and I understand "so what happened" I asked Andy who was sitting on his bed with his head in his hands and just shook his head "I lost her I really lost her all because I can't keep my anger under control and stop to think about what I saw" he said in a soft tone "I thought she cheated on me so I got mad and ran home she followed me and told me what happened and I got mad and got closer till she was against the wall and she said she wasn't lying and I didn't believe her I got mad and slammed my fist in to the wall the told her to get out" he said starting to cry harder "Andy it's going to be ok all you need to do is find her and explain what you felt and stuff" I said "how am I going to do that" he asked "I have no idea" I said "wait she shared her location with me" he yelled grabbed his phone and started to type stuff "stay here I will be back with her and this will all be over" he said I'm pretty sure he was saying that to him self but whatever "ok" I replied as he ran out.

Yn pov

I got off the roof and started to walk down an alley way "aww it's a little girl in are alley" someone said from behind me I turned around and so at least 12 people standing there the looked like if gangs and bikers had a baby. "So what's a pretty face like you doing around here" the leader said pulling my chin up to where I'm now looking him in the eyes. I didn't answer "I SAID WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" he yelled slapping me in the face "walking" I said getting up from the ground really pissed off "oh now your going to be a smart ass" he said pining me to the wall with my arms above my head. I looked to see the rest of the people gone I felt something cold go down my pants and in my pantys I look to see him with his hand in my pants oh hell no this guy is about to die I kicked him in the balls and ran like hell but he cought up to me and grabbed me pulling me down with him on top "GET THE HELL OFF OF MY YOU BASTERD" I screamed trashing around "Hey what the hell do you think your doing" a deep voice said I looked to see Andy standing there think god he ran over kicked the guy multiple times in the head the guy fell off of me and I went to get up and run but the guy grabbed my ankle and twisted it I screamed out in pain falling to the floor Andy now on top of the guy beating the shit out of him. He gets off helps me up but I know for sure my ankle is sprained I wrapped my arms around him for support and because I really needed a hug I put my head into Andy's chest and cry he hugs me back "yn I'm so sorry I yelled at you I should've listened" "Andy I'm sorry to I should have tried to shove him away when I saw him" Andy just looked at me with tears in his eyes I already was crying and then he kissed me I kissed back it was filled with so much passion "I love you" he said braking the kiss "I love you too".

A/N k I'm tired bye bye also commit if u like the story please