Untitled Part 18

I just want to thank @BladeRose_18 for voting on my chapters and reading thanks ok now on to the story 

Kellin pov

I felt yn cuddled up next to me I look down and she's asleep, I look over a Ronnie who's also asleep, I still can't believe what she told me about mason and that big bruise on her neck god that pissed me off why are people such assholes, I was broken out of my thoughts from my phone buzzing Because I got a text 

A Andy K Kellin 

A- what the hell dude that's my girlfriend 

K- you were making out with that other girl Andy 

A- still you don't take someone's girlfriend out and dance 

K-ANDY YOU CHEATED ON HER DO YOU EXPECT HER TO STILL LOVE YOU!!

A- KELLIN WHO SAVED HER FROM A SCHOOL BULLY

K- I DID MASON CAME AND ATTACKED HER WHILE WE WHERE AT THE PARK SHE HAS A BIG BRUISE ON HER SIDE AND A BIG CUT ON HER FACE SHE ALSO SHOWED ME THE BRUISE FROM WHEN HE CHOKED HER

A- I'm going to Ronnie's to make it up to her

Why is Andy acting like this she doesn't deserve all of this hell that she's going through. I shook her awake "yeah Kellin" she asked still laying on me with her eyes closed "Andy's coming over to make it up to you, do you want to see him" her eyes shot open and she jumped up witch woke Ronnie up "NO, NO, NO" she yelled "what's happening" Ronnie asked "Andy's said he's coming over to make it up to her" I said as yn ran to the back of the apartment I jumped up and followed her so did Ronnie she went into a bed room "yn where are you" I asked I heard shuffling in the closet I opened the door to see her hiding behind some bags "yn we can still see you if you don't want to talk to him you don't have to hide me and Ronnie will take care of it" I said moving the bags and pulling yn up out of the closet "panda just tell us what if you want to talk or not and if you don't we can get him away I promise" Ronnie said hugging her "thanks" she said in a soft tone. We walked out into the living room and sat down there was a knock at the door Ronnie got up and walked to the door "so do you want to talk to him" he asked she shook her head no. I got up behind Ronnie he opened the door "where's yn I need to talk to her" Andy said quickly "Andy she doesn't want to talk right now" Ronnie said nicely "what are you doing here" Andy said pointing at me "I'm here to help yn" I said "UGGHHH" Andy yelled I could feel yn get closer to me grabbing my hand "FUCK YOU KELLIN YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST STEAL MY GIRLFRIEND AND SAY THAT I CHEATED ON HER" Andy yelled yn squeezed my hand tighter and I could here her breathing pick up speed "Andy chill out your.."I was cut off "DONT TELL ME TO CHILL OUT KELLIN" I tuned Andy out because I felt yn let go of my hand so I turned around to see her on the floor crying and holding her ears Andy noticed and stoped yelling I got down to where she was her eyes were closed tightly I grabbed one of her wrist and pulled it off of her ear gently "yn what's wrong" I asked in a wisper "I can't stand the screaming anymore I just can't do it" she said in a wisper "it's ok the yellings over I promise" I hugged her trying to cofert her "yn I'm so sorry please just talk to me" Andy plead "Andy I think you should leave now" Ronnie said "but Ronnie" "Andy leave now please before this gets worse" Ronnie cut him off "fine" Andy opened the door and slammed it shut witch made yn flinch " it's ok let's go to sleep" I wispered I got up and helped her up she walked over to the couch and layed down across the whole couch I layed next to her she layed her head on my chest and put her arm around my torso and I wrapped my arm around her and held her there. It was a much easier fit on the couch cause yn was up against the back rest but was manly laying on me she was so adorable she looked so peaceful when she was asleep, finally sleep took over.

Andy pov

Damnit I caused her to have a panic attack "hey Biersack I heard you and your girlfriend are having problems" I looked up to see Mason "she's not my girlfriend anymore" I said "how about you join are group" he asked what if I did I wouldn't have to see yn except every class but at least  I would have a reason to tell my self not to talk to her "yeah I'll join" I said acting casual "cool see you at school tomorrow here's my number" he gave me his number and left.