Chapter 17: Hangover in Wonderland

A/N: Hey guys! (dodges many Avadas and Crucios) Yes, I know it has been a little while since I uploaded, and I am terribly sorry! My excuse (dare I call it one) is VERY pathetic and not really worth saying, but I will anyway. I got terrible Writer's Block on this chapter for some reason. I don't know why, but I am just hit with those little episodes and I HATE them so much! Perks of being a writer, right? Well, anyway, I have given you guys an external link which will lead you to Polyvore. It is the outfit that Kimber wears to the library. I thought it went nicely with the chapter and it looks really cute, so check it out by copying and pasting the link right here... http://www.polyvore.com/abc_about_me_quiz/set?id=53245262. I highly recommend that you look at the outfit!!!! The Polyvore account is actually mine as well, j-wild5498. So if you want to check out some of my other sets on there, feel free to do so. I made one especially for Draco and more are being drafted. Well, I think you guys have waited long enough. LET'S GET READIN'! Enjoy! :)

      -Jess

      Chapter Seventeen

      Hangover in Wonderland

      When I woke up in the morning, a pillow was against my head, covers neatly folded over my body. Lifting my head up, I saw my room before my eyes, but with a slight alternation... Draco was right beside me, holding my hand against his chest as he slept. I decided that getting out of the bed would wake him, so I gently plopped back against the mattress, watching his angelic face as he had a rendezvous with slumber. His heart beat gently against my hand, his breath steady and slow. A massive headache pressed on in between my eyes. Damn firewhiskey, I thought to myself. But then, with my aching head, I slapped my free hand against my forehead, the pain shooting out like waves throughout my face muscles. Of course, I should've thought about how bloody bad the aftermath of a good drink can be. Well, for me, it was a few shots...

      I then groaned, the pain getting worse now, as if something was inside my skull, hammering away mercilessly with some sort of hard iron thing. I could almost HEAR the clanging of metal against metal. One sound that I have always despised because of the high pitched echo that always followed it. But with a hangover, it was bloody torture! Each clang seemed louder than the last, the echos overlapping, showing no mercy as my hand tried to rub my temple, a failed attempt to soothe the mad men banging away in my head. I glanced over at my night table, seeing some sort of navy blue colored potion next to my sleeping concoction whipped up for me by Madame Pompfrey. I couldn't take that now, or I would sleep through the entire day and I didn't want that. I just wanted this bloody headache to go away before I rip my head off myself! 

      Unfortunately for me, my headache was too much for me, so as I waved my hand to summon the potion, all it ended up doing was lifting about an inch off of the ground before placing itself back on the wood. I tried again, concentrating through the pain, only to have an entire wave hit me, forcing my elbow to give out and slam me back into the mattress. Screw it, I thought to myself. Rubbing my temple, I took another glance at Draco's still form. Poor thing. He must've fallen asleep while watching me to make sure I was okay. Damn, I just tire him out all the time! But seeing him this angelic, this innocent looking... it seems worth it to me. 

      Bringing my hand up to brush some hair out of his eyes, pressing my lips to his cheek, "Draco?" I whispered, checking to see if he was still asleep.

      No response. I didn't bother trying again, not wanting to wake him up if he really was asleep. I just let my hand stroke his hair, my arm get the beating of his heart, his slow breath spreading across my face. I could picture waking up like this every morning, him by my side holding my hand, his arms wrapped around me. Then as we wake up, Scorpius would come rushing in, bouncing on the bed to try and wake us up. It was a ridiculous fantasy, but it always made me happy to picture our future son. His white blond hair, eyes just like Draco's, the same smirk, same face, same everything. A little mini Draco... I giggled at the thought. It sounded funny to think of a little Draco Jr. running around.