Chapter Four

04: Nayeon Unnie~

Chaeyoung's POV

"But, there will be 5 members added. The Principal picked those 5 members himself." Mr. Gong Yoo added with a smirk on his face. "Oi, those three idiots at the back."

Three of us looked at Mr. Gong Yoo in synchronized movements. I never mentioned on how hot our homeroom teacher is but I swear to god, he's really hot.

"From now on, you girls will be part of TWICE."

...

Eh?

EHHHHH?!?!

"Sir! Why us?" Dahyun asked with a panic look on her face.

Tzuyu looks bothered as well even though she still has that blank expression on her face.

"Ask the Principal yourself." he replied.

Waeeeee? Why did that Principal chose us?

I hate getting attention from other people! I hate it even more when they stare at me! Eotteoke? Being an idol is too much for me!

(」゚ロ゚)」NOOOooooo━

Mr. Gong Yoo immediately left, he told us that there'll be no more classes around in the afternoon and everyone would be free to go home... Except for us three idiots. He wanted us to visit the Teacher's office later.

Dahyun went near my table and yup, she definitely looks like a mess. "Chaeng, what should we do? we weren't even informed about this idol thing."

"Don't ask me. I'm shookt as hell." I blurted out.

Tzuyu joined us but she looks calm, just like how she always was. "You guys look exhausted."

"Well, duh." Dahyun rolled her eyes,  then her gaze was fixed on me. "But the unnie you got attached with when we were still kids is in TWICE,  so shouldn't you be happy? "

Wait... now that I think about it I guess it's not a bad deal at all!  I will finally be able to talk with Nayeon Unnie again.  Although what I'm worried about now is, "But we haven't been able to keep in touch with each other for the past 7 years. Meeting her again would put me in an awkward situation. " I bluntly remarked. 

Nayeon unnie was actually like a big sister to me. I was around 8 years old back then when I met her.  My Eomma and her Mom are friends, it was a snowy day when they visited our house.

F L A S H B A C K

"Eomma? Who are they?" I asked my Mother,  with a curious look on my face.

"That is Mrs. Im and her daughter,  Nayeon. " my mother smiled and patted my head. "They are Eomma's friends." she stated.

I stood behind my mother's back all the time since I'm not that friendly with strangers. When Mrs. Im gave me a heartwarming smile, I unconsciously tightened the grip on my Eomma's skirt. I hid behind her and felt awfully scared and shy.

'I wanna go back to my room...' I thought. 

But just then, a girl who's taller than me appeared behind me. She smiled and my gaze was locked on those bunny teeth of hers. "Wae? There's nothing to be afraid of. Unnie won't bite." strangely enough,  her soothing voice made me feel calm and relaxed.

She held my hands and kneeled in front of me since I'm a midget. "My name is Im Nayeon,  and you are? "

Woah... she's really beautiful, a beautiful bunny! This Unnie looks like a real pretty bunny to me so there's no reason to be scared silly me!