Chapter Sixteen

016: Day 2 Jeju Island pt.3

Mina's POV

It almost took them an hour inside the comfort room. What are they doing in there anyway?  "Momoring, I'll just go in and check if they're still alive." I whispered but she stopped me by holding my wrist. "Baka! They're out already, see?" she pointed to the three maknaes who just came out.

I'm glad that they didn't drown in there.

"Yah! What took you guys so long?" I scolded them when they got closer. 

The three of them gave us an apologetic look, "Sorry unnies. There were lots of people waiting inside." said Tzuyu who is suspiciously fiddling with her fingers again. That habit of hers is really odd. "Should we take a look around?" she changed the topic, making the two girls' expression beside her brighten up.

"Yay! Let's go!" Momo exclaimed as she make way towards Dahyun and dragged her to who-knows-where. They left the 3 of us here. 

"I'm just gonna find the other unnies then." Tzuyu stated whilst giving me a teasing look. Well, I think she knows about my feelings already. "I'll leave Chaeyoung to you, Mina unnie. See ya guys later~" she then took off.

It's not like I dislike them for leaving the 2 of us here. I mean duh, finally! Some alone time with Chaeyoungie!

"Wow, what's with them?" the smol creature beside me furrowed her eyebrows... which made her look cute even more. She then turned to me and flashed a smile, "Where do you want to go unnie?"

To your heart~

Pfft, cheesy.

I linked my arm with hers and showed my gummy smile. "How about we have some nice little chat near the waterfall?"

"Call!"

<><><><><>

There were actually big rocks around the waterfalls and some of them were dry. We found a good rock to sit on since it's surface was flat and warm. We settled down and stared in awe at the beautiful waterfall in front of us. The breeze is really cold to be honest.

"Mina unnie... are you a problem-free person? because it really looks like you don't have problems every day or maybe since you were born." she asked but her attention is still focused on the waterfall.

I chuckled at her silly question. "Of course I have problems. I just don't plan to share it with everyone." 

That is true. It's not like I have to share it. It's my problem so It means that I am the only one who can fix it. Besides, it's not like it'd be solved in a jiffy if I shared it with someone. I'm pretty much fine with suffering alone. I don't want people to see me in a vulnerable state. I had enough of that.

When was it? The time where I trusted someone so much that it hurt me in the end.

Oh it was in Middle School.

I met this girl.

She was from South Korea when she transferred to Japan back then. It was that time when I wasn't able to hang out with Momo much lately because our schedules aren't the same and it completely doesn't go along. Our schedules were so hectic.

[ F L A S H B A C K ]

"Hi! I'm Natty, from South Korea. Can we be friends? My Nihongo isn't that good yet so... I'd really appreciate it if you can teach me." a short girl came up to me and smiled. She looks young. Is she really in the same year level as me? "Oh, I'm younger than you. I'm just an exchange student and your school decided to put me into Academic Acceleration. Should I call you Onee-chan?" she chuckled. It was cute.