Chapter Thirteen

13: Day 1 Jeju Island pt.3

3rd Person's POV

After their arrival in Jeju Island, It was 8:00 PM at night already and the girls decided to take a tour around the hotel, except for Chaeyoung who decided to join the bonfire with the other students.

"Yah! Michyeosseo?! Those kids would surround you like flies!" the leader of the group, scolded.

"Ehh... Eonnie, but I want to socialize. Pleaaaase?" the little beast pleaded.

Jihyo rolled her eyes and sighed, "Okay but call or message us if anything happens okay?" 

The Little Beast nodded then took off, leaving the eonnies worried. "I wonder if she'll be okay?" asked Tzuyu.

"I think we should just give her some alone time." said Dahyun.

However.. Mina watched Chaeng walking away excitedly.

She felt uneasy all of a sudden.

Chaeyoung's POV 

I hummed silently as I walk towards the crowd surrounding the bonfire. All of them looked lively and happy. Oh boy, I wanna join in too.

There were couples dancing around the bonfire and some were confessing to the person they like. It made me knit my eyebrows. Oh god, I'm single and I hate seeing them being lovey-dovey around here. 

I looked around some more and immediately covered my eyes when I saw a guy, pinning down a girl on the wall. The guy was kissing the girl passionately, making me gulp. THEY ARE KISSING! OH MY GOD THEY ARE KISSING!

Wait a minute...

Didn't I pinned Mina eonnie down on a wall too??

I felt my face becoming hot. Kyaaaaaa! Son Chaeyoung you idiot! You really are an idiot! TT

I really felt sorry when I acted cold towards her after that. It's just that... I'm so embarrassed to talk to her. 

Suddenly, a handkerchief flew right into my face, blocking my whole view. It somehow made me forget the embarrassing and stupid things I've done in my life. Wow, this hanky smells nice. I wonder who owns it? 

"Oh I'm sorry! That handkerchief is mine." a tall, slender girl came to me. She doesn't look like Korean. Is she a foreigner too? I handed her handkerchief, she smiled.  "Gomawo. I'm Jeon Somi by the way."  she gestured for a handshake which I gladly accepted. 

"Nice to meet you, I'm Son Chaeyoung." 

Her eyes widened and she pulled her hand away, "Wait.. are you that little beast from TWICE?" I nodded and she suddenly wrapped her arms around me.  "OMG! I'M A FAAAAAAAN OF YOU---" her voice trailed off when I covered her mouth.

"Shhh... others might notice me." I put my hand away from her mouth and smiled at her. "So, you're a fan of me huh?" 

She nodded and smiled sheepishly, "Yes! I saw your rehearsal with Nayeon sunbaenim and the others. You looked really cool!" she gave me a thumbs up and mouthed 'Jjang!' 

"Well, thank you." I flashed her a complete set of smile, showing my dimple on the right cheek. 

I saw her blush faintly. It made me let out a small chuckle. Awww how cute!

"Uh...Uhmm do you wanna join me and my friends then? We're currently playing spin the bottle." —she asked— "Don't worry! my group only consists of 5 girls including me."