Chapter Ten

10: Savage Chae

Mina's POV

3rd period ended in a flash. I promised the girls that I'd meet them at the cafeteria at lunch but then again, I never fail to encounter one of those craziest fanboys of mine, none other than Bambam. Smirking, he said "Hello there beautiful!"

I forced a smile whilst gripping the strap of my bag tightly, "Hello Bambam-ssi."

"Are you headed to the cafeteria? Want me to take you there?" he's becoming more and more.. slutty these days.

Seriously, what's with this kid?

"No thanks." I walked pass by him, sighing in relief. It's a good thing that he never follows me around though. Unlike those other fanboys of mine who keeps pestering me wherever I go. Disgusting.

Subconsciously, I did my tongue habit. These past few days I can't seem to control it any longer. My bestfriend, Momo, was the only one who knows about it and she told me that it was disturbing as heck. As a conscious person, I took note of her rude af criticisms and changed myself. Here I am, still unhappy about life.

I reached the cafeteria and spotted the girls immediately, "Minaaaaaa! Over here!" said Dahyun whilst waving her hand cheerfully in the air.

I grinned, walking towards them and took a seat beside Momo. Seems like she didn't noticed me since she was so busy eating her jokbal. Rolling my eyes, I chuckled, "The Jokbal-Eating-Monster is at it again." I muttered.

The girls were having chit-chats but Nayeon caught my attention as she moves closer to Jeongyeon.

"Jeongyeon-ah! I saw you in TV and you looked really cool." said Nayeon while clinging unto Jeongyeon's arm. These two are closer than I thought they'd be.

"Oh yeah? Me too. I saw you in TV. You were stunning."

"Really?! What channel?"

"Animal Planet."

1..

2..

3..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Laughter filled our table, the other students who heard laughed as well.

"OMO! HAHAHAHA THAT WAS GOOD!" said Dubu.

"HAHAHFDHAFHAHAHDHFASH" Momo laughed too , her mouth was still stuffed with jokbal.

"HEOL! HAHAHAHA!" said Jihyo.

"YOU'RE SO COOL JEONGYEON-AH!" said Sana.

Tzuyu and I were the only ones who refused to give some side comments. Although I on the other hand was containing my laughter, Tzuyu didn't reacted at all, instead she asked me a question. "Eonnie, what date is it today?"

I took my phone out and checked the date. Smiling, I replied, "It's 29th of November. Wae?"

"Oh no... Chaeng!" she said with her eyes widened.

"Now that you mentioned it, where's Chaeyoungie?"

Out of the blue, Chaeyoung was standing at the cafeteria's doorway, she has her hoodie on and wore a grumpy look on her face. I was supposed to wave at her but froze when I noticed the flock of boys following behind her.

"Shoot! I forgot that it's 29 today!" the panicking Dubu, stood up and rushed to Chaeyoungie's side. Like a bodyguard, she told the boys to move away from her. "Back off you pervs! hopeless romantic idiots!"