Chapter Eleven

11: Day 1 Jeju Island!

Chaeyoung's POV

I woke up after hearing some loud, multiple knocks on my door. Yawning, I got out of my bed to see who dares wake me up this early in the morning. Dahyun's vivacious face was the first to show up which made me frown and roll my eyes. "What are you doing here?"  

"To get you, duh!" 

I lifted my eyebrow in bewilderment, "It's still 4:30 AM in the morning. Our classes starts at 8:30 AM you dummy."  She gave me an incredulous look. Without saying anything, she went inside, her eyes were scanning every nook and cranny of my room. Uncomfortably, I asked, "Dubu? Is something wrong?"

"I should be the one asking that question."

"What do you mean?"

"Where the hell are your stuff? 11th and 12th Graders are supposed to go to Jeju Island today. It's for freaking 3 days and 2 nights, remember?" she knitted her eyebrows as she waits for my response. 

Ehh?

Jeju Island?

Uhmm...

Oh god.

I FORGOT!!!

She gave me a murderous look. It seems like she has caught on. "I knew this would happen! I will help you pack your things now! The bus will leave at 6 AM and Tzuyu is alredy waiting downstairs. Ugh, Son Chaeyoung you freaking idiot!" grumpily, she rummaged to my wardrobe, throwing any kinds of clothes on top of my bed. 

Man, what a day.

<><><><>

We finally reached school and luckily, the buses weren't leaving yet. 

"Oi! Maknae line! Over heeeere!"  After hearing Jihyo eonnie's voice, we immediately went to her since the other unnies are with her too. "Aigoo, why did you guys arrived just now?" 

"Son Chaeyoung forgot about our field trip to Jeju Island today. Blame her." said Dahyun who is still upset with me. 

I rolled my eyes and ignored her. My eyes bore into Mina eonnie and we finally exchanged looks. I smiled at her, expecting her to smile back because it's what she usually do. 

Sadly enough, she averted her gaze and started to talk with Jeongyeon eonnie.

Well, that's new. Maybe she's just not in the mood?

I just shrugged it off and turned to Jihyo eonnie who keeps talking non-stop, "Alright girls! The Principal prepared a bus for us, TWICE members only. Aintcha all excited?!" 

She's the most excited in the whole bunch. 

Since it's time for the bus to leave already. We excitedly entered the bus, the air conditioned vehicle smells nice and neat. Wow, this is my first time going on a field trip. Being home schooled for 10 years sucks big time. I started when I was 4 years old and It's a good thing that I stopped home schooling when I was around 14 years old. I did some self-study for 3 more years and learned to be independent because of that. Now I'm an 11th Grader, attending a co-ed school.

 There were 4 seats at the end of the bus. Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo and Sana eonnie were the ones who sat there. While the remaining seats can occupy two people. Dahyun sat with Tzuyu, ulitmately abandoning me TT.

I took the empty seat in front of Momo eonnie and the person who's not sitting yet was Mina eonnie. Her gaze locked on mine and somehow it made my heart beat pretty fast. I wonder where she's gonna sit?