Chapter 5 | Seizing the opportunity

|Raj|

I couldn't stop looking at her when we first met. I was in a trance. 

She exuded confidence with a dash of innocence that was plastered all over that angelic face. She was beautiful with a smile that could melt the strongest mountains, her body that moved in a melodious rhythm like an enchanted fairy dancing above the clouds.

I felt my heart skip a beat. Her eyes were as deep as the depth of oceans, making me want to drown in them, her soft red lips that teased and ignited electrifying chills down my core. I was afraid to touch her as she extended her hands. I don't know if I could ever get myself to let her go, my heart started racing so fast I thought it would rip out.

Alas, a magnificent beauty like her could never be in love with a monster like me.

"Are you done checking me out?" I raised an eyebrow at her as she was glancing every inch of my body. Not that I mind. It's not the first time a girl was checking me out, but something about her sent chills to my core. I wanted to get to know her. She was a mystery waiting to be discovered. She blushed and her cheeks turned red, I smirked.

As we walked down the corridor a group of guys started hitting on her and my fist clenched tight. I glared at them wanting to hurt every single one of them.

Just then, a guy grabbed her wrist and asked her out for lunch. I was just about to walk up and introduce him to my fist when I saw her deliver a good punch to his face.

She was feisty and she looked really adorable yelling at that scumbag.

She was different from other girls. She could stand up for herself and that made me want to get closer to her and understand her better.

She turned to catch me staring at her and I couldn't help giving her a small smirk. She was an angel.

A ray of light has finally descended in my dark filled life after what seemed like eons.

As we entered the class, I noticed the gloomy atmosphere had suddenly brightened up and the light murmurs had me as their focal point.

I was not worried about being the talk of the campus. I was not foreign to being the highlight of many conversations as my reputation preceded me. Being the only heir to the diamond empire that my dad was running had its own perks and shortcomings.

Ms Tina started introducing me to the class and I stopped her mid sentence as I was just not really up for pleasantries and she was taking up the class time. Not that I was bothered about anyone except the beautiful hot mess seated at the corner of the class. Isolated and deeply focused into her books.

Ms Tina told me to find a partner and I could hear practically every single girl squeal with delight.

I glanced around through the waves of girls before walking up to my angel who seemed oblivious to the girls literally screaming.

"May I join you?" I asked. Seizing the opportunity to get close to her.                   

******

Hey beautiful souls! 

Hope you love the story so far! 

I know this is a short chapter but I really wanted to add in Raj POV so you can have the best of both worlds! I promise the next one will be much hyped! Do leave a vote and comment!

Till the next chapter! Love and hugs!