Chapter 9 | Gentlemen's Club

|Raj|

I kept tossing and turning on my bed. The flashback kept playing on repeat in my head. Her trembling body shivering in between my arms that caged her to the wall, her fear filled eyes looking down afraid to meet my eyes. The way her lips quivered as she pleaded to be released.

I sat up throwing my covers across the bed. Why was it bothering me so much? Why did it matter how she felt? Why did I feel bad seeing her flinch and stepped away to let her go?

I was cold and heartless, so why did I bother even hitting the guy who teased her, not like she meant anything to me. All these thoughts were haunting me.

I stood up and walked over to my balcony taking in the moonlight and soft cold breeze as I saw the city lights below me. I let out a deep breath.

"I will have to avoid you for your own good, you can never be with a guy like me.. You deserve much better." I whispered gazing into the dark abyss of the night sky.

After what happened in the past with my former love. Was I falling for this girl? She did make my heart skip a beat with her angelic smile.

I shook away the emerging thoughts and swiftly put on my black top and hung the leather jacket over my shoulder as I walked out of my room and onto the front porch, unlocking my car. I drove past the guard house and out of the front gates.

I knew what I had to do.

It was about a half an hour drive and finally I arrived there. It was pretty evident that almost everyone recognized me here as the billionaire's son. They had titled me as the prince of the city.

The valet rushed to open my car door, "Good evening, Sir." He greeted as I stepped out, tossing him the keys. There was a long line at the Gentlemen's Club.

The biggest club in the whole city owned by my dad, he bought it because it caught his eyes while he was driving past it one evening. It was owned by a childhood friend of mine who worked with my dad on several different projects in his company as an intern. I had hardly met him ever since I moved back to the city.

I walked past the multitude as everyone turned their heads around, nobody dared to question or stop the prince of the city as the bouncers at the door quickly rushed to open the doors for me.

It was just another usual evening at the club, strippers dancing and twirling around on the poles to the loud seductive music and the blinding disco lights that scattered everywhere. I made my way to the VIP lounge on the second floor.

The Lounge had a large soundproof window that gave the best view of the club. It was dim lit with an exclusive bar and a long stretched plush sofa that could be wide enough for a bed. As I entered, it was filled with a handful of businessmen and a few exotic dancers for their entertainment.

I casually made my way to the bar and grabbed a bottle of champagne that was on the counter top. I smashed the bottle on the floor and instantly gained everyone's attention.

"Everyone, out now!" I announced in a harsh tone.

It took them a few seconds to clear out and eventually, I had the whole deck to myself.

After a short while the manager on duty rushed in. "It's our pleasure to have you sir, please make yourself comfortable while we make some special arrangements to make your evening delightful." He greeted as he left hurriedly.

I sat on the couch after grabbing a malt whiskey drink, it was a Thursday night and I kept my drink light while glancing below at the girl's grinding on the boys.

Shortly after a while I heard a knock followed by a group of 8 exotic dancers, walking in. They were exclusive escorts only available for VIP's entertainment. They stood across me in a single file like a beauty contest.