You Gon' Make Me Call My Bros For Assistance

••Andrea's POV

••
Andrea's POV

I wasn't too sure what to do at this very moment.

What should I say?

Can I move?

Is moving okay?

"There there." I decided on, patting the little things head. She held me tighter.

"Bwian bit mwe." The girl whined again. My hands went to her shoulders to try and slowly push her away. A mixture of tears and snot were now on my thighs.

Great.

"Alright kid, show me the culprit." I sighed.

And so I let her lead the way as she brought me across the camp site to where a few boys were playing. She pointed me to the boy who was currently playing catch with the mysterious hottie I had seen get off the bus earlier. She immediately hid behind my snot covered thighs.

I could've sworn she blew her nose with the hem of my shirt.

I took a deep breath. Both the kid and the staff had now stopped playing and were looking directly at me. "Can I help you?" The guy asked, turning completely to me. I felt heated against his gaze, but I was now more heated by these small sticky fingers that were holding both my legs.

"Well I sure do hope so. Looks like... Brian over here, and Sarah, had some sort of altercation." I replied. Brian's name tag was starting to slowly peel off his shirt already.

The mystery guy looked at me like I had lost my damn mind.

"I can hardly believe that." He stated. I felt the little vein on the edge of my temple slowly start to pulsate. This guy was getting on my nerves. I didn't even know who I was about to cuss out because this certain staff member hadn't even bothered to grab his badge, best best believe I had no problem calling him out his name.

I pulled Sarah out from behind me.

"Tell me honestly Brian, did you hurt Sarah?" I asked the kid. He shook his head no, but he was clearly lying.

"See, Brian didn't touch her." The staff member shrugged. My lips were tight now.

"Brian. I need you to speak truthfully. Did you bite Sarah's arm?" I asked again. This time he looked hesitant.

"She threw dirt at me." He mumbled back finally.

"See, it was just self defense." The guy shrugged again. I was getting ready to rip his arms out of his shoulder sockets.

"Self defense my ass-" I caught myself mid swear word. "-Sumption is that they were just being kids and Brian escalated things." Brian had now hidden behind the mystery guys legs just as Sarah retreated to mine. "I really do think Brian should apologize to Sarah."