Lets Fuck... ing Cuddle

••Andrea's POV

••
Andrea's POV

I loved messing with Cindy.

"So what's uh- what's going on here?" I questioned. Cindy's face was turning beet red now.

"Oh nothingnothingnothing! Andy, this is Tom. Tom, Andy." Cindy gestures to each other.

"I finally get to meet the woman who put Kenny Richards penis out of the game." Tom smiled whole heartedly at me. I looked at him like he done lost his mind. Who da fuq was this?

I hadn't even given Kenny Richards a second thought after that night. In my personal opinion, I had felt like I let him off far too easily. What he really deserved was to get his dick chopped off completely.

"I see you got partnered up with Deacon. On behalf of bunker A2, I personally apologize for him being a total jackass."

Okay.

Tom wasn't too bad.

"I actually came over to see what you guys decided on for tonight."

"I think the kids wanted to see the bee movie." Cindy replied this time.

Goddamn itttttt.

"Ugh, tryna switch groups? Mine want to watch the fucking trolls movie." I groaned. Cindy placed a comforting hand on my shoulder as she visibly cringed. She knew how I felt about this movie... and the havoc it had wreaked on my life.

I had a two year old niece who sat me down and made me rewatch the whole of last month when I was forced to baby sit. This movie was a fucking abomination.

"Be strong hun. Remember: keep the swearing to a minimum and try to get through this. I'm proud of you for making it this far."

"It's day two." Tom reminded us.

"That's one day more than I envisioned this lasting." Cindy explained. In all honesty, I was proud of me too. No kids had died yet, and I hadn't had a complaint filed against me.

I think I was really nailing this whole camp thing.

"Well I'm off to go shoot myself, but you guys enjoy the bee movie, okay? You make sure those kids understand the importance of bees." I was getting a little teary eyed but Cindy was right there with me.

"I believe in you!" She called to me as I slowly made my way back to my group.

"Took you long enough. The movie is about to start and the kids want a good seat." Deacon said as soon as I made it back.

A sudden urge to strangle the life out of this guy, washed over me.

No, Andy, no. Main concern is surviving this wretched movie Trolls. Priorities.

-

"I don't think I've ever wanted to shoot myself so badly before today." I whispered under my breath as the Trolls movie played.