I'd Agree With You, But Then We'd Both Be Wrong

••Andrea's POV

••
Andrea's POV

"Looks like the boys have finally made it out of their cabin." Jade spoke, breaking up the silence. We both looked up from our schedules to see the group of guys making their way over to the auditorium.

They looked like they had really seen some shit. Apparently it took them 3 hours to get out of the cabin today.

Based on the schedule in hand, I was partnered up with a kid named Deacon. I started playing the guessing game on who I thought he might be. Was he cute? After the experience I had with that one douche bag yesterday, it was only uphill from that attitude, right? There was no way Deacon could be any worse.

"Andy! Andy! I'm in your group!" Sarah beamed as she came running down to me. Her foot got caught on a fallen branch, which caused her to trip and face plant on the floor.

But my girl was a trooper, so she just picked herself right the fuck up and ran into my legs like she did the first day. I could see her eyes were watering up but she held her ground.

"Good job, kiddo. Only boys cry when they fall. A woman must be strong." I spoke to her as I crouched down to eye level. A few of the other boys and girls had gathered around me as well. This group looked pretty solid and there was only about 4 kids total. Two girls including Sarah, and two boys.

I felt myself frown slightly when I noticed Brian was one of those kids. Sarah gave him a displeased look and his tail practically tucked in between his legs in fear.

What kind of hell did this girl rain down on him?

It didn't even matter because I had never been more proud.

The girls name was Heather, and the other boy was Dylan. I hadn't even noticed one more guy joining us. "You've got to be kidding." The guy spoke. I raised my eyes from Sarah's to come face to face with the same asshat from the day before.

"What the heck are you doing here?" I questioned. See.
I used the word heck as a substitute to hell.

I'm learning.

"My mom says heck is a swear word." Dylan stated matter of factly. I gave him a look that made him suddenly become interested in his shoe laces.

"What am I doing here? What are you doing here? This is my group."

"You're group? No, this is scout number 13, you must be mistaken." We both looked down at our sheet, and cursed under our breath.

"Andrea?" He asked.

"Deacon?" I countered. He slowly nodded.

Great. Fucking fantastic. Deacon wasn't an asshole, he was the asshole. The asshole to end all assholes.

"There's no way. There's absolutely no way. I'm going to have to talk to someone about this because this-" I gestured between him and I, "This isn't happening."