1st Chapter

"So basically, you got drunk, got dragged in a room, gave someone a random blowjob, and wake me up in 3 a

"So basically, you got drunk, got dragged in a room, gave someone a random blowjob, and wake me up in 3 a.m for some painkillers... no no, may I just tell you that you had me fetching you in my mom's car without her permission?" Jenny gave a dry look as she summarized my drunken stupor last night. I groaned, massaging my forehead. My head felt crumpled in the inside and the addition of the bitter sting of alcohol was still stuck in my taste glands.

"I'm sorry, okay? It's not much of a big deal."

Jenny rolled her eyes, falling down on the right side of her bed while the left side, I was perched on, bounced.

"Jin! Come on! Aren't you even worried that the guy you just had it with isn't somewhere in your age?"

I had given that thought some time, but something was so off for that matter. "Why would some guy nowhere our age be in a college frat party?"

The party wasn't that electric. The drinks that I downed were the reason I got myself home-wrecked and probably gave Jenny the assumptions that it was pretty neat. Knowing her for years now, she would have been pulling her in the morning thinking about my actions in that event. But I wasn't even doing things that would flunk me up, all I did was get drunk and the other thing in that room. I mean, don't college students do that? Be wreckless sometimes? It's not like our whole life orbits around studies anyway. Some students don't even go to school to learn.

Jenny looked tormented and unimpressed at the same time with her arms pressed on her chest. "Did you even think of doing it with the Superiors?"

The Superiors were an in-house name for specific students who are famous around the campus. A town's talk. Messing with them are the last thing that I would want. Unless I have plans to live two more years of my college life in hell then I probably would. And for  "Normals" like me, an ordinary student who gives no two shits about popularity and looking good, to befriend them would be like cradling a tiger cub; it's fun at first but when they grow on you, you'll turn out to be their prey for their own gain.

"Are you saying that it might be one of them?" I rose a brow. "Jenny you're overthinking okay? That party is not on their standards. Trust me."

"Scale it."

"90 percent sure it's not one of them."

"The other ten percent?"

"That's just me trying to sleep. My head is killing me."

I pulled Jenny's bedcovers over my body, rolling on it like a cacoon, and digging more to the cloth. There was ruffling on the other side and at the sound, I heard Jenny's grunts as she succumbed more to the covers.

"I swear if this thing turns out bigger than we expect."

"Pfft. Yeah sure, and I'll come to school with Jungkook winking at me."

"Or Jimin."

It was silent after Jenny was done. When the silence settled in, Jenny cracked up first and I followed. She nudged me and I fell off of her bed, while laughing like a mad man.

"Let's just sleep, you dummy." Jenny said, still chuckling, coming down from her high. When I realized she actually meant what she said, I rolled beside her. "I'm 50 percent sure, mom is gonna questions me in breakfast."

"The other 50 percent?" I said, staring up at her baby blue ceiling.

"That's also me hoping Jungkook or Jimin actually winks at you."

"Judging with your tone, you're pitying me, how dare you?"

"After all the trouble I got into, how dare you dare me?"

"Touché."

She snickered, "Sleep tight."

---
Eyy! I hope
You guys are
Liking it so far ^-^
This are all intended short chapters

.-. Sorry ;<