8th Chapter

(I hope you guys are okay so far

(I hope you guys are okay so far.)

The cold breeze sizzled in the bridge of my nose as I swoosh pass my previous path back to the cafè. I can hear the wild beatings of my heart while the temperature dropped down slowly every minute.

Jimin sat on the same spot with his cellphone. My ragged gasps took his attention, making him crane back to see a disheveled me. He shot me questioning look like an inquisitive guy he was. "Are you okay?" He scanned me, his eyes slowly bulging. "Why the hell would you go out in the start of winter without your jacket?" He stood up, coated me with the thick apparel, and remained infront of me. Now, he only had his sweater on.

My gaze flickered everywhere, finding that speculating person that pose a threat to Jimin. The sender of that email might even be that person if they're not a bunch working hand in hand.

"Jin? Are you okay?"

I was in no shape to even utter a word, instead, I pulled out my phone and skimmed through me emails. When I found the threat message, a thought hits me. My hand froze, and the gnawing twitch in my guts started grinding visciously. If I showed this to him thenㅡ

I brushed next his statement, "Jimin can we go somewhere? Somewhere private."

He cocked a brow, "Why?"

"I have to show you something." My exhale screened a small fog and my fingers clutched the hem of the coat.

"I only have a dorm here."

"Shit." A dorm is no good, the danger is still unknown to us, everyone is a potential suspect. "What about Jungkook?"

"Uhm, yeah, I could give him a ring." I can see how clueless Jimin was. "But why the panic all of the sudden?"

"I'll tell you, but not here." I whispered after I was sure no one was keeping an eye on us.

He nodded, tapping in Jungkook's contact information.

"Jimin, you trust Jungkook right?"

Jimin only nodded.

•••

Jimin's Rover pulled over infront of a humble, cream-hued house. Along the way here, Jimin told me that Jungkook was living in his parents' house while they are in Busan, their motherland. Jimin got out first and opened my door for me. I had to remind myself that it wasn't a good time to blush especially when he assisted me out of the car.

Jimin knocked on the door, breath summoning smoke slowly. There was a faint rumbling on the other side and Jimin shook his head in a shallow mourning, like he was disappointed. "You better shut your eyes."

"Hm? Why?"

The door opened to reveal an untidied Jeon Jungkook with his boxers only. His chiselled tones are proving hard not to be tempting. Even if I looked away in the nick of time, I knew he caught me staring for a second. Shit.

"What?" His voice was gruff, almost dismissive.

"We need a place to crash in." Jimin answered.

"Why?"

"I-." Jimin was cutted when he realized I haven't told him a thing yet.

I grasped my phone in my hand and spoke, "It's about Kim Taehyung." I can see Jimin shooting me a look.

Jeon Jungkook's forehead uncrunched, his face gentler than he welcomed us. He moved aside, making way for us. The muskiness of the interior splashed into me directly. Everything was organized, but there was still that lingering scent of sweat and something else.

There was thumping from upstairs before a familiar Superior came trudging down.

"Hyumin?" Jimin said, quirking a questioning brow at Jungkook.

The latter was clearly unhappy of the occurence, especially with Jimin's reaction. "What's the matter?"

Jimin shook his head, "Nothing."

Jung Hyumin lunged at Jungkook's chest, glaring at me in the process.

It only took a split second for me to realize that Jimin grabbed me by my waist, his gaze sharp on Hyumin who just bulged his eyes.

"You two a thing?" Jungkook bluntly blurted. "Jimin, you kn-."

"I know." Jimin crossed, his arms digging deeper in my hips. He looked at me with a smoky gaze. "Come on, babe."

Before I can spatter a 'what?' he pulled me towards the living room with Jungkook following us.

"Leave Hyumin in the hallway or somewhere." Jimin muttered as we both dropped down on the sofa with my back pressed on his chest.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Hyumin."

"Yeah?" His head poked out of the doorframe.

"Get yourself out will you?"

"I thought you said you'll drop me off?"

"Well this happened..." Jungkook pointed at us. "Quit yapping, this looks important."

Hyumin grumbled unintelligently as he clambered upstairs. When he got back, he was on his jeans and coat. He came beside Jungkook to give him a kiss on the cheek, I even heard Jimin cringing on my nape, before the door slammed behind him.

"So you two a thing?" Jimin mocked. Jungkook shrugged at the reference, sitting on the sofa opposite to us.

"Hey, pretty boy."

Instinctively, I turned to see Jungkook gazing at me. His elbows were anchored on his shin, eyes trained on me, as if melting me down to size. 

"Y-Yeah?"

"You wouldn't want Jimin to hold you like that when Tae's around."

"Excuse me?"

Jimin crossed, "Jungkook."

"I know, I know," Jungkook dismissed, "Hyumin and his gang."

"W-What are you talking about?" My gaze bounced from Jimin to Jungkook, but neither of them showed any signs to spill anything.

"Let's just hear what you have to tell." Jungkook said as Jimin sets me down beside him, back to casual like earlier.

I shook my head, giving myself some senses of the event. I grasped my phone tighter.

Jimin trusts Jungkook. I should trust him too.

---
Eyyy eyyy!
How are u guys
Holding up? ^-^

I'll release the soundtrack
of this story sooner or later ^-^
but it'll come for sure! ^-^