7th Chapter

Taehyung was more complicated than I thought

When Jimin agreed to meet up with me in some local cafè, I've found out that they weren't even talking for months now. Jimin had that hostile aura when I've mentioned Taehyung. It was as if there had been something complicated between them. I never really delved deeper to their matters, Jimin looked like he would snap if I asked anymore questions between him and Kim Taehyung. But if he'd spill a little information then it would help.

"He just suddenly sliced away from us." Jimin stirred on his coffee, cold wind blowing against us. The floorboard squeaked when I shifted my weight.

"Wonder why?"

He shrugged, "I'd love to tell you about it if I knew. He won't even talk to us."

Jimin looked debated for a second. Like he was about to tell me something I shouldn't even know.

"Then he got out with the bad side."

I knew well who was he referring to. "I didn't really see Taehyung as someone who would go out with Taemin and Woobin." I said, waiting for Jimin to tail it.

"No one did. Taehyung isn't someone who would even talk to those two. It's justㅡI don't know. It's just pure bullshit. I've thought about this alot but I really can't conclude shit about it."

Jimin rarely cussed. It was why he was popular aside from visuals. He wasn't devoided of morals like most kids in the campus are. He clearly wanted something good to happen, but we were on the same boat. We're stunned down in the same situation, trying to shed some light in Taehyung's questionable transition.

Then a thought hits me.

"Jimin?"

He looked up to me over his cup of caffeine. He hummed.

"How did you know my name? I mean, it's not that bad but still, I'm kinda like one of the ghosts in campus. You know? The Normals?"

Jimin sets the cup down tentatively. His expression tensed and his judgements wavered, he can't even look at me in the eyes like he usually does.

"Taehyung."

"Hm? What about him?"

Jimin bit his lip, the flesh bouncing back. "Taehyung frequently mentioned you."

"Me? Why?" I laid the cup back to the table, afraid that what might Jimin spill would make me lose focus of everything else.

"We really don't know, Jin. You should ask Jungkook about it. Amongst the three of us, Tae and Kook are the closest. I'm the third wheel one."

Nodding would be a disservice to Jimin so I had no initial reaction. Instead, I just asked for Jungkook's contact number and Jimin unhesitantly gave it.

The day is getting older and blue as we talked. I diverged the topic elsewhere from Taehyung. I don't really want to leave an ugly impression to Jimin. The least I can do is to give him some peace about Taehyung's situation and not make it seem like a big deal.

After saying our goodbyes, I was walking down the staircase when Jimin called me.

"Yeah?"

"Just don't get too deeper with this things, Jin. Even Jungkook gave up helping, Tae."

I nodded.

●●●

The door to my room shuts close when I walked pass it. Loosening my belt, I walked towards my laptop. I charged it when I left to see Jimin. There were green blinkings on top of the notification bar, indicating that I had some new messages.

I clicked on it, the message unwove and it was longer that I thought. The sender's email was unspecified.

You better not think of anything funny, pretty boy. We know that you've been meddling with Kim Taehyung's life right now. Don't wait for us to put a lowly Normal like you where you should belong. That's the dumpster, baby. No one in the goddamn city would know what happened to you and who did that shit to you.

Show this to anyone else, might as well tell a soul about it and we'll gift wrap your pretty bestfriend and drop her off on your front lawn. :)

We're not kidding, honey.

There was a picture hooked underneath the messages. The cold bolts up in my spine when it finished loading.

It was the photo of me and Jimin earlier in the cafè. The angle was a mess. Three separate pictures were taken and I can't guess well if it's taken by the same person.

We're not afraid to get messy with our co-Superiors, hun. :)

You wanna bid a small farewell to this sweet Jimin before we wipe him off the streets?

There wasn't much thought about.

Fuck my jacket, fuck my laptop, fuck it if my mom nags me for coming home late.

Fuck everything else.

I rushed out of the house, the wind aggressively slapping my skin.

Jimin. I have to save him.

---
WOOOOAH
WHAT THE FZCK IS HAPPENING?!
EXPLAIN THIS SHIT TO ME PLEASE?!

Edit: oiseokjin is a queen
Also! Lets bid Layla goodluck for her
examinations! Hooray!