3rd Chapter

"You'll have to go without me, Jen

"You'll have to go without me, Jen." I hissed, rubbing my nape. Jenny cocked a brow, pressing her arms on her chest.

"It's fine, you don't have to be sorry about it."

It wasn't the fact that I was apologetic, it was that nagging feeling of being scared. Jenny could sometimes see right through me. Sometimes she knew me more than myself. That was why I'm partially nervous as well. If she ever looked over my facade, know that I'm horrified of something, she would insist of tailing me.

"I'll just finish my seatwork and I'll go ahead." I lied. Leaving my bag was intended. It would give  Jenny the assumptions that I was indeed desperate to go back to my work the soonest.

She nodded, giving me a farewell, and walking out of the school building after making me promise to go home before late.

I slipped back from my classroom, the windows exhausting some cold afternoon air, and I grabbed my bag, swinging it over my shoulders.

I was compelled to what exactly Kim Taehyung has to tell me. I was warry of the fact that it could potentially endanger my well-being as a student. I mean, meddling with the Superiors could already give you more enemies than you'll ever know. I love my status as is. I had no problems being a Normal. I had Jenny, a couple of friends, and good grades. It's basically all I need to surpass college. But Kim Taehyung had to have something to spill. What a swell of bad luck.

I read over the classroom numbers over the doorframe, finding the one Kim Taehyung noted.

C809

I pushed the door open, revealing a classroom half-lit and shaded windows.

In a circle of chairs, Kim Taehyung and two other Superiors, sat, chuckling. When I cleared my throat, Kim Taehyung was the first who caught me eye to eye.

The air did something to him. It blew and carded on his hair, and I almost felt breathless for a second. The shades danced along the wind. Just as I doubt my decisions to come here, Taehyung spoke.

"Lock the door." His frolic expression diminished, like it wasn't even there to start with.

My gaze bounced back from the other two. He nodded knowingly. When the two was clueless of our whereabouts, Kim Taehyung ushered them to wait outside the classroom. They left but not before giving me unsettling gazes and malicious smirks. Hopefully I'm wrong.

"What now?" I broke the silence first.

"What now?" He parrotted, walking away from his chair, and towards me. When he was sure I would look up to him, making me feel small, he chuckled darkly. "I just want to rephrase something."

"G-Go ahead." I dodged his gaze, looking away to the chair. I had the urge to step back, but that would mean I'm cornered on the door. On my side wasn't an option, Kim Taehyung will just grab me by my shoulders again.

"Are you really that drunk?"

I felt the warmth on my face. "Why does it matter?"

"Just answer the question."

"I may have been a little tipsy." My fingers itched against my jeans.

"Let me give you a clue then." He said.

When I looked up to him, he pushed me against the wall. My back collided harshly. Kim Taehyung pressed his lips on my neck while his hands held my waist down. Surprised aside, I choked back a moan, lips clenched between my teeth. He nipped ever-so sloppily on my skin, sucking on it. My fingers rooted on his shoulders when I felt my knees getting weak from spasms. Wet noises resonated across the room when he added his tongue on top of my skin.

As if I wasn't much in discomfort, Kim Taehyung's kisses evolved hungrier and it wasn't a long time before I tasted mint on his lips. He took hold of everything. From the grasps to dominance. He sucked messily on my lips. I can feel my bottom lip between his teeth and his body pressing me harder against the wall.

He pulled away, breath staggering just like mine.

He striked off a smirk while I can't even comprehend what exactly that make-out session meant.

"Remember now?"

My eyes blinked cluelessly on him.

"W-What exactly?"

He leaned closer, but still hovering over me.

The zipping sound awoke me, heightening my senses. I was sure it came somewhere between and below us. From Kim Taehyung specifically.

With my heart cladding loudy against my chest, he said,

"Maybe this will help."

---
IT'S GOING DOWN!
IM YELLING TAEJIIIIN!
YOU BETTER MOVE!
OR I'LL KICK UR ASS!
LETS MAKE A NIGHT!
THEY WONT REMEMBER!

idk what im doing .-.