9th Chapter

(An idea got to me in a middle of a party, so sorry if there are lots of inconsistency here, also, I'll proofread this later 🙂, assuming that I still have the energy to do so

(An idea got to me in a middle of a party, so sorry if there are lots of inconsistency here, also, I'll proofread this later 🙂, assuming that I still have the energy to do so.)

After Jungkook had my phone in his hand, his forehead scrunched and he thumbed the screen slowly, rolling down until the bottom of the email. His jaws clenched when he read the words that bore threats and warning, or worse, the section that enunciated something about Kim Taehyung.

While he was onto that, I took the time to explain it to Jimin who looked eager to know what was going on. I had foresaw him rooting in fear, but no, Park Jimin gave a nod and two, before he thought his way through the dilemma, deftly anchoring his elbows on his kneecap and his finger anchored his chin.

Silence soaked us, no one uttered a word, a single sound was only shed and that was the wind thrusting against the window pane.

Jungkook cleared his throat and slid my phone over the table between us.

"What now?"

Jimin's forehead rumpled, "What do you mean what now?" Jimin's tone was laced in chastise towards Jungkook, "Seokjin's involved in this bullshit, don't you think it's about time to contribute shit about this Jungkook? We're Taehyung's friends, if not, brothers."

"You're missing the point here Jimin. Shut up." Though calm, we can sense how predatorial Jungkook was and the fact that he have his eyes set on me, just made things a whole less comfortable.

"What did I miss? That eversince Taehyung got you out of your shithole, you've been living a life of luxury? Or when he was suddenly ignoring us and you sunk deeper than you were when he helped you up."

Jimin's voice resonated with conviction, yet Jungkook was unnerved and unmoved. He clicked his tongue, "Forget about me for a minute, let's try and figure out why he got himself in this mess." He pointed a speculating finger at me and I was taken aback of the sudden ministration.

Jimin was left wordless. His mouth laxed without something smart to say. That was the first.

They laid their eyes on me, digging through the depths of my soul with their pitch black iris; one pair intimidating and one pair demanding.

Disclosing what exactly got me with Taehyung's business is basically self-exploitation. We didn't interact in the most amicable way or the most anticipated. It just happened in my drunken wake, but somehow, I've braved myself to get the point, only hinting the most important events.

"We acted with each other on the frat party."

"And?" Jungkook grunted.