10th Chapter

Eeekkk my updating schedule is messed up esp for my word counts HAHAHAH sorry!

And please tell me im not the only one who'll drop everything for EXID? Any LEGGOs here? :<

Who's your EXID bias and why?!

After the night bites away, the only remainder I have was Jimin telling me to ignore the text with a sense of familiarity in his eyes

After the night bites away, the only remainder I have was Jimin telling me to ignore the text with a sense of familiarity in his eyes. I, somehow, was compelled to ask him why, but I got a feeling that he'll coin it or shrug it off. So here I am walking down the mundane halls wearing Jungkook's clothes. Luckily he have some that fits my frame, but still, judging from the eyes casted (and narrowing) on me, the adversity is hot. A Normal wearing a Superior's clothe. What exactly could they think? More over, how do they even know this is Jungkook's?

"Jin!" A squeaky voice came when I turned to the halls.

"Jenny! Jesus! Stop scaring me first thing in the morning!"

"I'm sorry, but what happened to you?! Your mom was calling me for the entire night and we can't even contact you!"

Oh right. My phone went dead after the text was passed around for Jungkook to see so I had to borrow a charger from Jungkook.

I know I have to fake my way through this again.

"I was working on something."

"For?"

"Just... something. Stop bothering me. I have classes to attend."

"I know you when you're hiding something from me, Jinnie. Tell me."

"Really! It's nothing!"

We cleaved through the crowd that did nothing but roll their eyes off of us. Things gets pretty worse as this days passes by. The feeling of having to come across Taehyung in this halls starts to bubble. What am I gonna do if that happens?

"Fine. I'll let you slip this time, but you're gonna tell me this dismissal." Jenny pursues as we part ways to our classrooms. My phone vibrated, distracting me from my thoughts with my unwanted rendezvous with Kim Taehyung.

Pretty baby, where are you? I miss my baby doll. No flirting, alright?

From: Unknown Number
Sent: 7:47 a.m

I tucked my phone away in haste, reminding myself to ignore whatever things that Taehyung sends me over texts or emails. I huff, finding the brave me amidst all of this commotion befalling simultaneously on my back, and marched inside my classroom.