4th Chapter

The more Kim Taehyung spilled everything, the more everything is being lit

The more Kim Taehyung spilled everything, the more everything is being lit. In the most ironic way possible, I grasped the situation at hand when Taehyung eventually held me down... down to my knees.

I pushed him away instantly, having the strength to hoist myself off the floor. With his long limbs, he cornered me once more with a simple shove and a barricade using his arms. He breathed closer to me. Him and his undone pants, hinting the branded garter of his underwear.

"You got it, didn't you?"  He said, smirking. I inched away from him as possible, not without him leaning closer to me. His hand reached for mine slowly. It was late when I realized he did. "Trust me." He said, reading my dithered emotions my body displayed, before slipping my hand under the hem. My fingers touched an oddly familiar warmth. It was throbbing, yet it fought against the tightness of Kim Taehyung's underwear. "You gave me this. You're the one to blame. Now you're bound to help me with this."

I retracted my hands away, pressing it on my chest together so he won't be able to take it back on everywhere. "Y-You're insane."

He chuckled, huskily. When Kim Taehyung huffs, something in my senses snapped.

I caught the very scent of alcohol and the undoubtful waft of illegal medicine. My eyes flung back to Taehyung's face. No soft features, but the dark bags under his eyes are unmistakeable. The Superior that ought to be a model was just as worse than the majority here.

I drew the line of being reckless with my sober self, but me taking in drugs will never be an option, no matter how tiring my life will be.

"Get away from me." I dashed to the door on the side, opening it with a palpitations. I never felt anything. I only knew I had to run away. Somewhere, anywhere away from him.

When I curved to the halls, I ran into Taehyung's gang. The other two unhesitantly decided that I knew something I never should have. Upon seeing them rushing towards me, I ran straight ahead to the stairs. I can hear them calling my name aggressively, it echoes on the walls, terrorizing the whole building.

When I reached the final floor, there was only one room that had lights on. Without thinking much, I grabbed the handle and shut the door behind me.

It was the laboratory. Beakers and cylinders were stacked on big drawers with sliding glass doors. The professor must've been somewhereㅡㅡscrew thatㅡanyone aside from Kim Taehyung and his squad would be better this time.

My back slides against the door, down to the floor. I tossed my backpack away, breathing deep to shallow in a brink of rest. It was hard to collect my proper reasoning in the swell of the event that unfolded.

Kim Taehyung was just not the one who looked like someone to destroy himself. He looked collected, firm, and adamant. I knew everyone have bad bones to hide, but I wasn't expecting Kim Taehyung to have that ugly secret. Under all of that, something lurked on his darkness. Everyone had reasons and as much as I hate to admit it, but Kim Taehyung's reasons piqued me.

What is it? What happened to him? What is he hiding?

There was clicking, baldly from the heel of shoes, and I looked up.

"Y-You?"

He gave me a smile. For a time, I almost forgot the direness I thrusted myself into.

---
Woot woot
Thoughts?

Haha! Im young dumb and bro