2nd Chapter

Konkukk University sported overly-popularized students as usual

Konkukk University sported overly-popularized students as usual. From the main gate, I could already see the headturners; either on skirts or ripped jeans. The perverted would find this as paradise and the attention-whores wouldn't mind. At. All.

Jenny, with her uptight self, dragged me across the hallway. She blabbered things, but was muffled with the constant blaring of chitchats and verbal backstabs from the students rowding the corner.

"Jin! Have you been listening?"

I shook my head, resisting to roll my eyes off of her. "Clearly not."

"Ugh! I hate you sometimes!" She said, working on the padlock of her locker. "So as I was saying, you can give me back my oppa's clothes when you're convenient. Just. Give. It. Back in one piece."

"When have I messed up your clothes? Or your oppa's?"

Jenny glared at me in the corner of her eyes, but she didn't utter a thing. Instead, she left me to ponder on my own thoughts, to tap on a memory in highschool that countered my said statement.

When she realized that I got what that glare meant, she smirked victoriously. "Right. Now don't get smart with me."

Jenny pressed more through the crowd, up the stairs, and finally stopping in the doorframe of her classroom. "Wish me luck."

"As if you've ever flunked a report before, nerdy miss know-it-all." I said, feigning a knowing look at her way. I had faith in her that, by all means, she'll smash that report and pass with flying colours. In my part, I know she would bid me the same. That's how we work.

"Dummy." She risked a peck on the cheek before bolting inside her room.

The crowd began melting into tiny groups of friends. When I was sure that everyone wouldn't mind a loner walking in the middle of the halls, I trekked towards my classroom. Turning to a curve, I bumped into someone, but the collision wasn't strong enough to knock us both off of our feet. I clutched my nose, having that burning sizzle, when I hit my face on his chest.

"Oh shoot, soㅡ." The words died down on my throat as I looked up on the boy steepling over me. Out of many people, it had to be the president of the drama club and a Superior,

Kim Taehyung,

On his back was his crew, and expectedly, they were Superiors as well.

He looked down on me with his arcane blue eyes, contoured with his silver fringe across his forehead. His lips pressed in a thin line, clearly unimpressed.

I cut of my wincing and stood straight, as respectable as I could compared to him. "Sorry, it was an honest accident."

He didn't say anything. He and his crew just looked at me with no emotions.

Assuming that they were uninterested with anything I have to say, or wholly my existence, I turned away from them, dodging their shoulders, as I brushed pass them.

A force tugged me back. A hand held me down on my spot. When I traced the clutch on my shoulder, I found Taehyung chuckling lowly at me.

"Is that all?"

"W-Was there anything else that I should say?"

He shrugged, surprising me for him to be paying attention to a "Normal", "Were you really that drunk?"

It was unspoken, but I knew what he had suggested. I'm only drunk in the most frequent occassions, so that basically means last night. In that bloody frat party. "I-I supposed?"

He smirked. The moment Taehyung began leaning towards me, I shifted away, but he unables me with a simple tug on my shoulders. He maneuvers close to my ears and whispered, "Those lips felt good than the eyes could see."

"W-What?" My vision stutters back from Taehyung to the two other boys.

"C809, 5p.m. Sharp." Is all he said then he leaned away, leaving me clueless. All I had was a classroom number and an addition to my schedule.

Before Taehyung could disappear on the corner, I called him and he halted, sparing me a glance and in the process, I earned a couple of eyes on me for calling a Superior colloquially.

"What is this about?"

With his hands slipped on his pocket and long limbs he used to tower over me, he shot me a look. A sultry one.

"I'll give you a little reminder of what exactly happened to you that night."

---
Bom bom bom bommmm!
This trash chapter was
Brought to you by, LocalSinner
The sinner who sucks at everything
He does.

But im tryna be positive
Cus oiseokjin is my sunbae <3
She's the bomb of positivity
And righteousness and beauty
And kindess

AAAAAND AESTHETICS