nine

Fitz thought for a minute before finally speaking.

“When I came out of the book store and didn't see you right away, I kind of panicked. Then when I saw you with Taron well I. . .”

Sophie looked at Fitz with a quizzical look on her face and Fitz let out a sigh.

“. . .Taron isn't the kind of guy you think he is. He has a reputation in the towers and I. . .”

Sophie’s mind raced. Fitz was worried about her but what kind of reputation did Taron have?

“. . .well I guess I didn't want him near you in case he tried to. . .”

“Oh, I see,” Sophie said figuring Fitz wanted to protect her not realizing that it went beyond just protection and Fitz was jealous of Taron being that close to Sophie.

The pair made their way to the restaurant and were surprised to find that it wasn't just a restaurant it was also a hangout spot and meetup place. There was quite the hustle and bustle and not the quiet restaurant that both thought it would be. When they walked in another scroll was waiting for them.

Sophie and Fitz,

We hope you enjoyed your stroll to get here. This was one of our favorite spots to visit when we first met one another. We have ordered you some of our favorites from the menu! Enjoy the excitement of the night, hopefully it helps you really see one another.

Love,

Alden and Della

The table reserved for them was near the center of the action and it seemed that as soon as they were seated other’s took notice of them right away and the bistro buzzed with whispers of the pair. After a couple minutes a girl Sophie didn't know stopped by the table.

“Hey Fitz, funny seeing you here,” she said with a giggle and smile.