Jars of Secrets

Hi! I am Sealbff1, and You author this fine, erm, Day. I have recently read two Wonderful stories By @Sparity . I deeply enjoyed one called Forcing Friendships. This is a prequile/sequile. Im going to be using an Oc of mine, Bobbin Thread. She also has a secret that Rarity Keeps for her. Not Completely unlike @Sparity's own Neon Notes, She is also struggling through High School. Now, Before we begin, I am going to say a few things: I think it would be wise to read Sparity's Two books before mine; Forcing Friendships, and Forever Lovesick. These may clear alot up.

Now, Those of you who have already read these two books, I may need to do some explaining: Rarity is an archangel; The highest ranking angel. The archangel is fortold to have Breath-taking looks, Have complete and utter control of the mind, Meaning reading it, clearing it, causing it to do anything really, and speak to the dead. People of ancient times believed these of horrid 'Beasts, and sirens' and burned all of who practiced archangel magic. This is why Rarity fears other humans, and takes their secrets. It is said that those whom meet Both Death and Life face to face, in the same spot, and survive, become archangels. Rarity meet them in the car crash that killed her parents. Sweetie bell isn't an archangel, she was passed out when death meet life. Bobbin is a girl who doesn't know it yet, but has a secret. I hope I cleared some stuff up.

I figured I should let ya'll know the rating before we begin.

PG- Mild Violence, Rude Humor, and Suggesive Dialoge.

Great! Now, Let us begin!