Epilouge Part 1 (chapt. 11) Fluttershy

Bobbin's POV

Dear Journal,

I am going to write to you what happens to everyone, Then bury you, like a time capsle. But I think I should start with Flutters, as Her news is the oldest. Mac proposed, and of course she said yes. When Greg and Mars, her parents. heard about it, that were furious! She hadn't even left High school yet, but when they found out he had built from the ground up a place where they both could live, and he had a fine paying job, they were impressed, and agreed to bless the marriage.

The wedding was beautiful. Rarity sent us a video Via The MailDIS, When we decided to call it, and it was almost like the one in Ponyville.

Fluttershy had a draping green gown, with a medium train, As pastel green vail, and it was covered with flowers and pastel butterflys. Big M was wearing a Rouge Tux, with a green tie. He had buttons shaped like apples, and his hair was combed. It was obvious Rari had made the wedding attitre. AJ was the best Mare, and The other Mane 4+Derpy were bridemaids. They wear their same as the other 'Royal Wedding' Except Derpy. She had a Brown, with flecked long dress, Or basically a Muffin dress, with a Green beaded headband with Bubbles on it. It was very astounding, but Rari made sure it wasn't prettier that Flutters' Dress.

After the wedding, The reception was amazing. Greg had Flutter's first dance as being a wife, and Mars sat waiting. When it was over, It was the Waltz. First people to begin were Macky and Shy of course! Then came RD and Fleetfoot, Both wearing beautiful attire. Then Twilight and Flash Sentry, Aj and Golden Bridges. Rarity Didn't have a date. Spike danced with Scootaloo, Because she asked him. He wanted to Dance with Rarity, But he forgot to ask. In Ponyville, Me and Brae Danced, but since we were the only two out there, Only in our world did we dance.

The next day, Mack Carried Shy to their door step, and the traditional Photo in the Doorway was taken.

It was great, and As I write this, Fluttershy has been informed of two little buns in the oven. The wedding was 4 Months ago. It was starting to show through. Big M made another addition to the house, to have room. People think Unicorns, But Im betting on a Pegasi and an Earth. Their going to be Apples of course; We all know Mack is hoping for Earth, because all Apples, True Apples, are earth. Flutters doesn't care honestly, She is just so excited, as am I!

Signed,

Bobby T. ;)