Chapter 9. Leaving.

A/n sorry I haven' Updated in forever (2days) I have a life too ya know, ok maybe not, But i was reading amazing stories, Well almost all of them were amazing. This one, was like the best book ever, and then it made this really insulting comment about me and my peeps in general, (bronies/pegasisters) so I literally sat down and cried for almost an hour. Thanks to those who love my book, and also thanks to

"Love" A new OC. She will become a main character, and follow my second book.

"Neon Notes" is another OC. She will be spoken of, but no contact quite yet. Its really up to @sparity because I need to ask permission, as for the copyright belongs to her and also/mainly Hasbro studios animation. Well, Lets get started.

No Pov, Until the epilouge <Chapters 11-20>

"What do ya mean she's leaving. Why is she havin' to go?" Applejack's voice was a mere whisper.

"She doesn't belong in our realm, There is no seventh element."

"What ever do you mean twi?" Rarity spoke angrily.

Twilight just looked away.

"TTTTTWWWWWIIILLLIIIIGGGHHHTTT" Rarity voice cracked as Rarity pinned her to a wall.

"She belongs in the realm of ponies."

"HAHAHAHAHAhahahah Pfft Twilight, I always knew you were an egghead, but this is rediculous.(sorry for spelling error)Now your believing garbage Lyra's telling everyone." Rainbow starting crying she was laughing so hard.

"Fine. Ill call her over and well have a chat." Twily's voice boomed, and rainbow stopped laughing and sat up straight.

---MinutesL8R---

"Hey Lyra! Comeon in" Twilignt answered the door of the library.

A girl with pale/mint green skin and white and the same green hair that flowed round her face.

"Hi twilight, Fluttershy, RD, AJ, and Snu- I mean rarity." Lyra said, walking over to the table on all fours.

[A/n Lyra, the pony lyra believes that humans exist. She walks on her hind legs and uses her front hooves to grab things rather than using her magic/mouth. I simply reversed it]

"We need to know all you know about ponies."

"I have actually been there" Lyra grabbed the glass of water with her mouth and drank some more.

"What do you mean 'Been There'" Rainbow eyed her suspiciously.

"The Doctor Took me" Lyra shrugged.

"Why would someone as busy as Doctor Whooves, Husband of the one and only Ditsy Doo, bother to take you to another realm?" Rarity wanted to know. As if she could get him to take her as well.

"He said my stories of his 'Home' Realm fastenated him." Lyra didn't sound like she was bragging or anything.

"Probably why she has such a large fan-base" Pinky grumbled

"Where are they?" Fluttershy really wanted to see Derpy again. They hadn't spoken since Freshmen year.

"Probably in The other human realm. Its where they first met. They were like all 'luv @ 1st site' Bleugh" Lyra loved none, except the idea of ponies that were just like them.

"Awww" Pinky and Rarity said almost in unison.

"Can we GOOO Now! This sweetie talk makes me sick" Rainbow high fived Lyra, Sorta.

They were off, In search for the blue box. Fluttershy texted Big Macintosh the entire time. She kept giggling every once in a while. Aj either blushed, or looked angry when this happened. She was super protective of her brother, Like Twilight.

"Oh Mom, Please! Just once! ONCE?? Amethyst Star got to! Why cant I"

They could hear Dinky's voice from inside the TARDIS.

"No, She almost died. I dont care what the internet says about Daleks. They're dangerous." Derpy sounded different. Everyone could tell. She had a Mature aspect now, to her voice. It now sounded more Feminine, and Kinder. Probably The Doctor's fault.

"But Mom! The internet says their only Salt-shakers with one arm as a whisk and the other a toilet plunger. They seem harmless."

"They can kill you Dinky. Enough is enough. No more."

"But-"

"I said no"

"Mom I -"

"N-O I said no. End of discussion. Period"

"Fine" Dinky mumbled under her breath.