Chapter 5. Revealing secrets.

Rarity's Pov

I woke up from a dream about spikey-wikey. We were dancing in a ball room and he proposed to me. I turned him down because I said that  we're both too young, Him being a Junior, and me being a Senior. I said, when we both get out of college, I'd Marry him. I then remembered it wasn't a dream, and he'd actually proposed. I still would have said yes if we were both older.

I saw Bobby and Braeburn dancing together last night. It made me smile. And then my smile Faded when i saw Applejack with Golden Bridges. He was my Ex. He must have moved on from me to AJ. I needed to tell her he was a big jerk and He'd break her heart.(Golden bridges is an OC from a friend of mine). i called her.

"Hey AppleJ?"

"Yea, What's Up SugarCube?"

"Are you dating Gold Bridge now?"

"Its Golden Bridges. and Yes."

"He was the boyfriend before Spike. He broke my heart. He was a jerk to Rainbow. Watch out."

"If'n i didn' Know, I'd say you were Jelous."

"I have spike you red neck."

"What a thing to say Over dramatic Sissy."

"Girls! How can you say such things?!?" Fluttershy boomed.

"Your Evesdropping? Fluttershy?!?! How could you?" I croaked angrily.

"Your right fluttershy. Im mighty sorry. I don't know what came over me."

"Good. Now, Continue as a friend would." She was listening. Grrr

"Trust me, Thought being Foreign, That Welsh from Wales is a Dirty Double crossing JERK!" I said trying to be polite.

I heard a dial tone. UUUUUGH that girl AJ drives me insane!!! Time to go o'er to bobbins. I love that girl(not homo). I know i can trust her.

                                  ←↑↓→

I knocked on the door.

"Hi Rarity. My lil' Sis isn't home right now. She'll be back soon. You can stay in the living room, or explore if ya want. Thanks for the job again!" Cocoa Pommel said Happily

"Thanks Cocoa!"I went up to her room. As soon as Cocoa left, I started exploring her stuff.

[Wut she found]

A diary, a brass needle, a small old spool of yellowed white thread, and a family picture.

There were four people in it. Cocoa and Bobbin were recognisible. I saw two older people in the back; a man with deep red hair, light red skin, and a 4 small silver buttons as a tattoo, and a woman, light blue hair, deep blue skin, and a sewing machine sewing a piece of pink fabric into a heart. I thought of their purposes. Oakre, was a tailor, it was obvious, but,  his wife, Cerulian Cobalt, or now Cerulian Pommel, was another story. Such a sad day, Cerulian was murdered, publicly announced she died of Cancer. The Pommel family was beautiful.

Bobbin Thread Pommel

Cocoa Spool Pommel

Oakre Sand Pommel

and Cerulian Sea Cobalt-Pommel. It was a deadly family. Both the Pommel families and Cobalt families had deep history. Deep History of Archangel hunting and killing. This is why I have to know their secrets.

"I see your looking for another secret." Bobby walked in laughing," Are you always a snoop?"

"Yeah Pretty much. Look I need to tell you something." I had Anxiety in my voice, and Bobbin could hear it.

"What is it?"

"Your family has a history of killing my kind..."I said.

"Oh, You mean Vampires?"Bobbin laughed. Many people laughed at my Vampirish near-dead looking skin.

"No. Archngels."I said. I tried to sound very serious, though her Vamp joke was cracking me up inside.

"CRUD NOW YOUR FINALLY MAKE SENSE!!!!!!" Bobbin said loudly.

"What do you mean?"

Bobbin went to explain about how when she came home after file stealing day, she did her research. I fit the bill perfectly.

"You Knew? Why didn't you say anything?"I was angry and curious. Angrious. I blame Pinky for the creation of that word.

"I might have been wrong, the  you would have wanted nothing to do with me, and I would  have had no friends." She sounded guilty

"Well, were still friends right? Sleep over at my house!!!!!"

"Yah Ill get my stuff."

I called everyone for an emergency meeting. I am going to tell them. Tonight.