Chapter One. The File

[Rarity's POV]

I woke up feeling bad for Bobbyn, or What ever her name was. Her secret was Juicy. I knew a billion secrets. I kept them all hidden. Celestia, I could go to the moon and back with all my secrets. Like I did with all my secrets, I put them in a jar hidden from all those who wish to steal them.

a/n

Want an Oc in the story? Go to the comments, and Post your Oc's Name, Gender, and colors. also include cutie mark! I will include everyones, Even if its brief. Thanks!

[Rarity's POV]

I was going to get a facial when I heard a knock on the door. I Opened it to find Bobbin.

"What Do you want?"" I said annoyed

" I want to know what you know. Ill do almost anything... Almost"

I laughed. She must have known that when someone says 'anything' around me, their in trouble.

" Ill tell you what I know if you break into Celestia's Office tomorrow at school, and grab me Spitfire's File or permanent record. Then perhaps we'll talk."  Bobbin looked confused, but as I was going to do something later, I briskly shut the door on her. She wasn't angry as much as confused. I know that for sure.

[ Bobbin's POV]

I decided knowing what she knew was too important. I drove my dad's car into the parking lot. Luckly it was just a beat up old truck, and fit in with the hired helps' trucks. I slowly walked up the steps towards the main office. I saw a boy behind me, a knife in his hand. I screamed when I Recognized the knife. I saw it 8 years ago, on an examination table, it was the knife that killed my mother. I screamed and Celestia came running out of her office she also saw the boy with the knife.

"Bobbin go into my office and stay there, Its for your safety."

I ran into her office, and saw the file cabnets. I looked under F and S and I found both her file and permanent record. I took em' both and ran out.

"Celestia my dad wants be back home sorry."

"You'll be safer there" and she smiled.

I drove to Rarity's house and handed her the files.

"Darling this is amazing,  will call you later this fine day I have to read this first."

"Okay. Thanks!" I was so happy. I ran home and called my Dad and told him that I loved him!

A/N Im going to reveal whats in Spitfire's File! Yay

[Rarity's POV]

I sat down at my desk, and opened the file It read :

Spitfire From Cloudsdale, Used steroids on many races, Has been caught cheating on no less than twenty tests, Caught drunk on school grounds trying to make out with Fleetfoot, who was despratly trying to get away. Two suspentions One from, after winning a race, took off all her clothes and streaked across the whole campus and the second time, knocked out Rainbow Dash for Dating Soarin' and also beat up Soarin'. I looked at this and laughed! This was a bad girl. A really bad girl.