Epilouge 2 Rainbow Dash.

A/N I just had to get this out to you guys' Sorry ir its short.

Dear Journal,

Rainbow is my next topic, She dumped that Douche bag called Soarin' (Pardon the language) for Fleetfoot, someone who is worth her lovin'. I'm not sure the status of their relationship. All I do know is that they had deep and true feelings for each other.

Fleetfoot quit the wonderbolts for RD, and later, It pains me to say this, but Spitfire, commited suicide. Journal, have you met any other diary's or books who you hated, but when you die, you feel super bad about hating them? Yeah, me too. Spitfire was Soarin's one true love. He then took his own life, for as to join her, in Pony Heaven.

Fleetfoot now are coaches for Ponyville School, and Cheeralee is gladly accepting the new help. They are soon going to make a new elite flying group, for younger Pegasi. Its called the Rainbow Fleet, Yeah I know, original name. It has three members; Rainbow, Fleetfoot, and Scootaloo. It will grow, and Twilight supports it, so it's gotten much more popular.

Thats all for today!

Bobbin T

Note by Braeburn

I just wanted to add that though none loved either soarin' of Spitfire, that deserve to have the respect of the dead.

Brae (Nice penmanship ~Bobby)