PART - 3

Few days later,Khanna residence,

"Adi...ADI..."

"Raju,where is ADI???"

"Memsahib,bhaiya has just gone out to play."

"Okay,get me some tea."

Ishita went to her room and opened the cupboard to take out her regular clothes.She decided to take some rest before preparing dinner as it was busy day for her in the office.Suddenly she saw her personal diary in the corner.Oh!!!!!! Her favourite diary,the storage of her all beautiful memories!!!!!She became 22 years old,bubbly,Ishita Iyer instead of Ishita Khanna, as soon as she started reading it.

FLASHBACK

girls' dom,IIMC,chennai,

Ishita was sleeping peacefully in her room.Suddenly her cell phone rang with 'BOOM BOOM' ringtone.

'Oye JKR, now I should start calling you kumbhkaran or what????Get up,you lazy girl,I want you here sharp at 8:45,no arguements.'

'But Raman,listen...' the line was cut from other end.

'Huh!!!! Raavan kumar,never going to change.'

She woke up lazily and watcghed the wall clock.Oh my!!! It's 8:30!!! She got up from bed with a jerk and went to bathroom hurriedly.

FEW MINUTES LATER,CLASSROOM ENTRANCE,

'hI Raman!!! Morning!!!'She hugged him.

'JKR,how long can you sleep yar??? Do you mix sleeping pills in your sambhar or what???'

'Kuch bhi!!!'she muttered.

Ishita and Raman were classmates in IIMC.Their families had combined business of import-export.They were friends from childhood but now they were dangerously fond of each other that they couldn't separate for a while.They studied together,played tennis together,watched movies together, but they were denying to define that fondness as LOVE.

One day...

BOYS' DOM,IIMC,RAMAN'S ROOM,

'Raman,I can't understand this utility curve and it's formula,please help me na.'

'That's why I m telling you,stop eating this sambhar,it's harmful for your mind.'

'Raman,I'm going to kill you now.'

She ran after him.They ended falling on the bed laughing uncontrollably.Their eyes met.Suddenly,the atmosphere changed.He looked at her with passion filled eyes.Ishita closed her eyes in anticipation.

Their first kiss!!!! Ishita felt like she was on cloud nine and raman felt like he is melting in her.

'Ishita I am sorry,I was lost.'

Raman felt guilty.Ishita collected her books without speaking a word and went from there.

                                           GOD HOW WILL I FACE HER NOW????

RAMAN THOUGHT worriedly.Suddenly he felt a knock at his door.

'ISHITA?????'

"Raman,I would have felt sad if you hadn't kissed me."she winked at him and went out from the room closing the door behind her.

Raman smiled shyly.    GOD THIS GIRL...

FLASHBACK ENDS

God,even now she felt goosebumps remembring their first kiss.

'Mamma,I'm hungry.'Adi's voice broke her trance.

'What's this mamma??? Always idli and sambhar??? This sambhar has spoiled my mind. I want pasta tomorrow,okay???'

'Angry and stubborn just like his father' thought ishita smilingly...                                               
                      ************